The Ghana Ambulance Service has officially opened its recruitment for this year for personnel to apply for the Ghana Ghana Ambulance Service.
The Ghana Ambulance Service invites application from qualified persons to be trained as Emergency Medical Technicians (ENTs) Basic in the Ghana Ambulance Service.
Below is how to access the Ghana Ghana Ambulance Service application forms and requirements.
Kindly share this article with those that might need it. There is a whatsapp share button below the article.
Ghana Ambulance Service General Eligibility
All eligible applicants :
- Must be Ghanaian Citizen
- Must have no criminal records
- Must be of good character
- Must be Between the ages of 18 years and 35 years
- Must be Physically, mentally and medically fit for service
Ghana Ambulance Service General Requirements
All eligible applicants :
- Must have Height of 1.68m (minimum) for Males
- Must have Height of 1.60m (minimum) for Female
- Must have Good eyesight
- Must Not be allergic to bloody situations
- Must have Not be epileptic
- Must be Able to work under pressure
- Must have a Valid (NHIA) Card
General Qualifications For Emergency Medical Technicians-Driver
MINIMUM EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION
A candidate must possess the following Educational Qualification in addition to the General Eligibility and General Requirements stated in A and B above.
- Driving license category C minimum
- Candidates must possess SSSCE/WASSCE with credit in 5 subjects including English, Mathematics, and Science or its equivalent
- Candidates must possess BECE Certificate
- Candidates must be a computer literate
Ghana Ambulance Service e-Voucher Sale Centers Nationwide
- sales of e-voucher is available at all Branches of the GCB, NIB and ADB Bank from 5th October to 29th October .
How To Apply: Ghana Ambulance Service Application Procedures
Ghana Ambulance Service Online Application Procedures
- Purchase an e-Voucher at a cost of GHC50 from any branch of GCB, NIB and ADB nationwide.
- Then visit the Ghana Ambulance Service website at : www.nasgh.com
- Afterwards, Log on to the recruitment portal and follow the instructions ton the page.
Ghana Ambulance Service Recruitment Process
- All qualified candidates would go through intensive 12 months training which involves: Class Room Lectures, Physical Drills, Stress Drills, Practical Attachments at Accident and Emergency Wards of Selected Hospital and Ambulance Stations.
- Successful candidates should be prepared to work in any part of Ghana
Ghana Ambulance Service Screening And Examination
- Only shortlisted applicants would be contacted for screening and examination at designated screening centers nationwide.
Ghana Ambulance Service Medical Examination
- All Successful Applicants will be invited in batches for medical Screening and physical examination nationwide
Ghana Ambulance Service Training
- Only candidates who are successful in the medical Examination will be recruited for training.
Ghana Ambulance Service Recruitment Guide
- Do not pay any monies to anybody with regards to application, the Ghana Ambulance Services does not contract middlemen to recruit on its behalf .
- Do not submit more than one application form
- All academic certificates will be Vetted at WAEC
- Any applicant who is found to forged document will be prosecuted.
Ghana Ambulance Service Recruitment Deadline
All applications should be submitted not later than 30th October .
The Official Release
National Ambulance Service Recruitment 2021/2022/2023/2024, Ghana Ambulance Service Recruitment 2021/2022/2023/2024, National Ambulance Service Recruitment Portal 2021/2022/2023/2024, Ghana Ambulance Service Recruitment Portal 2021/2022/2023/2024, National Ambulance Service Recruitment Forms 2021/2022/2023/2024, Ghana Ambulance Service Recruitment Forms 2021/2022/2023/2024, National Ambulance Service Recruitment Deadline 2021/2022/2023/2024, Ghana Ambulance Service Recruitment Deadline 2021/2022/2023/2024