The National Identification Authority (NIA) invites applications from qualified persons for the position of temporary registration officers and assistants for the upcoming mass registration exercise in the Jaman North operational district .
Qualifications And Requirements
- Applicants should have a minimum of Higher National Diploma (HND) and reside within the NIA operational district in which you applied to work .
- Original copy of certificates and any ID card bearing the photo of the holder for identification.
Duties / Responsibilities
Registration Officers will among other duties, interview applicants and fill personal information of applicants on an application form.
Mode Of Application
Applicants in Jaman North operational district should report to RC JHS Sampa on Monday 28th October 2019 to write a 30 minute aptitude selection test between 8:00am and 3:00pm.
Recommended time to report is 7:00am.
All in one passport application guide. Contains every detail about the the various Ghana passport application processes since its inception. Read More
Ongoing National Identification Authority Recruitment. Read More.
GES Non Teaching Staff Application procedures. Read More.
All in one detailed national service procedures guide. Read More.
- Apply Here: Ghana Statistical Service Reopens Application For Fie...
- Ongoing Koforidua Technical University Recruitment 2020: Applicat...
- GES Boss Speaks About SHS Reopening Date, BECE, E-learning etc :...
- Apply For Scholarship In Ghana And Abroad Using Government’...
- Full List Of GES Postings For Teachers 2019 / 2020 Released ; How...