The National Inspectorate Board (NIB) has opened new recruitment vacancies. This is as posted on the official LinkedIn page of the The National Inspectorate Board (NIB).
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
- Ongoing Food and Drugs Authority (FDA) Recruitment
- New Entry Level Vacancies at Nestle Ghana
- Massive Recruitment Of Sales Agents At Allianz Life
- Client Service Officers Needed at VisionFund Ghana
- Records Keepers and Storekeepers Urgently Needed at Newmont Mining Corporation
- Japan Embassy Ghana Recruitment
- Driver and Vehicle Licensing Authority (DVLA) Recruitment
- Ghana Railway Development Authority (GRDA) Recruitment
- Current NGO Jobs In Ghana This Month
- Ghana Statistical Service Recruitment Of Trainers
Table of Contents
About The National Inspectorate Board (NIB)
The National Inspectorate Board (NIB) is one of the autonomous bodies established by the Education Act 778, of 2008 under the Ministry of Education to set and enforce standards in all public and private pre-tertiary schools in Ghana. The agency is looking for a Mid-level Software Engineer to provide leadership in the design, development and management of the Board’s computer systems and software.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work collaboratively with staff to understand the Board’s business processes and then develop and execute interventions to address identified business problems
- Design and code databases that meet the Board’s database architecture goals and can be used in a range of capabilities
- Make use of open source tools to augment the Board’s database architecture
- Create well-documented, clean and simple Application Programming Interfaces (APIs)
- Develop and manage a cloud-based infrastructure that will store the Board’s data
- Design, develop and implement test cases based on functional and non-functional requirements to ensure continuous deployment and availability of the Board’s systems.
- Provide technical and technological support to the Board’s internal and external clients by assessing and troubleshooting complaints made and devising corresponding steps to resolve issues
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or related fields
- Minimum of 4 years working experience in Software Engineering, Computer Science or related fields
- Experience in software development and programming in a language such as C, C++, C#, Java/JS, Python, Angular JS, etc.
- Experience in using different relational databases such as SQL, Firebase and Postgres and operating systems like Windows, Linux, Android and iOS
- Knowledge of relevant IT applicationsStrong front end, back end and mobile development exposure.
- Highly motivated and passionate in developing new products
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Good monitoring and evaluation skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Good communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- High integrity and good ethical standard
- Knowledge in administrative procedures
- Good report writing skills
- Willing to work in a team of diverse people
Application Procedures: How To Apply
- Interested and qualified persons should send their CV’s and cover letter to the following email address: [email protected]
- The subject of the email should be : “Software Engineer_Full Name”
- CVs should be named in this format: “CV_Full Name”.
- Any other additional document should be saved as “Type of Document_Full Name” e.g. Academic Certificate_John Doe.
- All submissions should be sent via email.
- Read more about the Job Offer Here: National Inspectorate Board (NIB) Recruitment Portal
Application Deadline: 7th October 2020