Here is the ongoing National Population Council (NPC) recruitment and how to apply. The National Population Council (NPC) Secretariat is recruiting for the following position for immediate placement. Job Title: Director, Policy Planning and Programmes (PPP) Division
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
- Ghana Statistical Service Recruitment Of Trainers And Pre-Certification Training
- Ghana Statistical Service Recruitment Application Procedure
- Check And Download GSS Population Census (PHC) Shortlisted / Selected Applicants (Enumerators List)
- GSS PHC Commencement, Interviews, Training Date And Schedule
- To provide technical and administrative leadership for the implementation of the programmes and activities of the PPP Division for the achievement of the mandate of the Council.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop guidelines for the implementation of programmes and activities of the division.
- Provide inputs for the formulation, implementation and review of population-related policies
- Initiate action for the design of strategies for the effective integration of population
issues into development planning at all levels;
- A minimum of a Master’s degree in Population Studies, Public Health or related field from an accredited Institution:
- A minimum of fifteen (15) years post-qualification relevant work experience, with live (5) years of which must be in a Deputy Director position in the
- Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified applicants to fill the vacant position grade. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Application Procedures : How To Apply
- Interested and qualified persons should send Typewritten applications, attached with detailed Curriculum Vitae and duly certified copies of relevant Certificates, addressed and sent by post to:
HUMAN RESOURCE AND ADMINISTRATION NATIONAL POPULATION COUNCIL
P.O. BOX MB 666
For enquiries, please call this line: 0302923162