The Management of the National Service Scheme (NSS) has on Friday, March 20th, released posting of Nine Thousand And Sixty Three (9063) nurses for the service year to various health facilities in all the sixteen (16) regions across the country to undertake their mandatory one-year national service. In a release signed by the Executive Director of the Ghana National Service Hon Mustapha Ussif and dated Friday, March 20th, the national service secretariat gave Procedures For Accessing posting and how to go about validation and and registration .
Kindly share this article with those that might need it. There is a whatsapp share button below this article.
Scope Of National Service Posting For Nurses
The nursing national service postings for nurses are to begin their National Service (rotation) this year on Wednesday, April 1st . This recent release is for graduates of nursing colleges that completed their academic work and passed their Licensure Exams and the resit batch. These includes Registered Community nurses, Midwifery nurses, General nurses and Mental nurses who have been duly trained and successfully passed their Licensure Exams conducted by the Nursing and Midwifery Council.
Checking Posting And Procedures To Follow Next
All eligible nurses who registered for national service are kindly requested to log onto www.nss.gov.gh on the Scheme’s website to check their placements and then proceed to the various NSS Registration Centers to complete their registration processes.
For the avoidance of doubt, the following are the procedures that the Newly Trained Nurses will have to go through to get registered and validated;
- Visit the NSS website www.portal.nss.gov.gh
- Click on check posting, and sign in to print a copy of the appointment letter.
- Proceed to the user agency (health facility) for the endorsement of appointment letter by the human resource manager with official stamp.
- After endorsement by the user agency, visit the NSS website to schedule an appointment indicating date and time for regional validation and acceptance.
- National Service Personnel accepted by user agency and has booked appointment should proceed to the NSS Regional Zonal Registration Centre for validation and registration to obtain Regional Acceptance Number (RAN).
- After validation, print a new appointment letter which has the “RAN” and make three photocopies. Submit a copy to the user agency and keep one.
For Detailed Procedures On How To Check Posting, Print Appointment Letter, Validation and Biometric Registration Check The Guide Below
Detailed guide on how to Check Posting, Validation and Registration. Read More.
Date For National Service Registration and Validation
Prospective Service Personnel and the general public are to note that registration and validation starts is to be done by Wednesday, April 1st ..
Date For Commencement Of National Service For Nurses
It is important to note that the service year for the newly trained Registered Nurses starts after registration and validation.
Management wishes to urge all the posted nurses to accept their placements and consider them as part of their contribution towards building a prosperous Ghana.
Prospective Service Personnel and the general public are to note that the date for commencement (Start) of the National Service for Nurses (Nurse Rotation) is Wednesday, April 1st.
NSS Postings For Nurses 2021/2022/2023/2024, Check NSS Posting For Nurses 2021/2022/2023/2024, NSS Rotation Postings For Nurses 2021/2022/2023/2024, Check NSS Rotation Posting For Nurses 2021/2022/2023/2024,