The National Service Scheme ( NSS ) Has released pincodes for enrollment of newly trained nurses for the 2020 / 2021 service year.
The management of the Ghana National Service Scheme ( NSS ) has released a total of 9,181 personal Identification Numbers (PIN) Codes for the ebrolment of newly-trained nurses from all accredited Nursing Training Colleges in the country to begin with their mandatory National Service for the 2020/2021 service year.
All prospective national service personnel are hereby requested to visit the National Service Scheme ( NSS ) website at www.nss.gov.gh to access their PIN codes with their respective Index Numbers And Date Of Birth and proceed to any branch of ADB Bank LTD throughout the country to make payment of an amount of GHC 40 or GHC 41 or use MTN mobile money to make payment and activate the enrollment process.
Management urges all prospective National Service Personnel to ensure that they complete their enrollment process on or before Thursday 5th March .
Kindly share this article with those that might need it. There is a whatsapp share button below the article.
- NSS Registration For Nurses
- Details: National Service Validation For Teacher Trainees To Begin In December – Gifty Oware Aboagye
- National Service Personnel Directed To Make Mandatory Paid Leave
- National Service January Allowance Duly Paid
- National Service Registration For Colleges Of Education 2020 / 2021
Below is the Official Release:
Pin codes for the National Service For Nurses has just been released. Postings will follow several days after the registration deadline of Friday the Thursday 5th March 2020. After which the national service is to begin .
To register for (enroll unto) the Ghana national service scheme as a prospective national service personnel follow the guide below
You can Join Our Facebook forum through this link: Job Vacancies Announcement And Discussion Forum for further enquiries and assistance. The forum deals with all details and guidance about Government Jobs, Recruitment processes and general education discussions. No enquiry goes unanswered in the forum.
National Service (Rotation) Registration Procedures For Nurses
- To start the national service registration for nurses, you would need to generate your national service pin code and make payment on the national service portal for it to be activated. To do that go to portal.nss.gov.gh/check-pin. Or go to portal.nss.gov.gh and click on the “Check And Pay For Pincode” Button.
- Enter your index number and and your date of birth in the provided fields and click the “Search” button to generate your pin.
- Your pin code summary page would show up, Containing your pin code and your personal details.
- Afterwards, Write down the pin code that is generated, as you would use it to make payment before entering the registration page. The number might be something like this GMYGCW793418. There would be an option to choose payment option, where you would have to select the network you are on eg MTN, afterwards enter your number that is registered on mobile money. However Nursing Training Colleges trainees are to proceed to any branch of ADB Bank Ltd. throughout the country to make payment of an amount of GHC 40.00 or GHC 41.00 using MTN Mobile Money to activate the enrollment process. The Mobile Money payment might look like below: a screen like this would pop up on your phone for you to confirm payment:
- Just enter your mobile money pin to pay. You would see a payment confirmation and receive SMS confirming payment.
- Your pin code is now activated for registration. You can also follow this guide to make payment on the MTN mobile money platform How To Pay for NSS Pincode On MTN.
- The second step is to go to portal.nss.gov.gov/registration-signin or go to portal.nss.gov and click on the “online registration enrollment” button.
- After clicking the enrollment button, Just enter your index number and the pin code you generated in step one and for which you made payment for. You would have to enter your date of birth as well in the provided filled.
- After you have signed in you would see a page asking you to enter your means of identification. This is the ID number of your id of choice. This could be your voter id, national id, ssnit id or passport. Note that from the 2018/2019 service year onward health insurance is not allowed.
Your name on the id card you use must match the name provided by your school to the NSS secretariat. If all the names do not match, you cannot access the NSS enrollment form in the next step.
Example if your full name is Yaw Manu Antwi but for some reason the name on the id you entered is Kofi Smith Yeboah then the system would not let you register. But don’t panic there is a way around this. Read On How To Register If Your ID Is Rejected During NSS Online Registration.
- Once you provide an acceptable means of identification, the NSS enrollment form would show. You would have to fill the NSS enrollment form in 5 steps.
- The first step is to fill your applicant information. This include your name, sex, name of institution, course of study, date of birth, nationality, email, contact, region, residential address, Ghana post gps address, guardian information, next of kin. You would have to upload a passport size picture on this page.
- The second step is to fill your service information. This include whether you are currently employed, on study leave, have done service before, have military training, your height and clothing size details.
- The third step is your posting preference. This is where you choose three regions that you would like to be posted to, in order of preference. And your industrial preference option, this has three slots; you can choose educational support, business support or entrepreneurship in order of preference for the three slots. If you are not sure of which of these options to choose read on Things To Note When Filling TheNss Enrollment Form.
- The fourth step is to preview your form. This shows a summary of all the details you have entered.
- The fifth step is where you print your form or save it as a pdf. You would see a congratulations page detailing your NSS number, your pin code and index number.
National Service For Nurses: Date, Schedule And Deadline
- The registration for the National Service for nurses begins from Tuesday 18th February 2020 and ends on Thursday 5th March 2020.
- All prospective National Service Personnel to ensure that they complete their enrollment process on or before Thursday 5th March 2020.
- The deadline for the National Service registration for nurses is Thursday 5th March 2020.
You are now done with the National Service Registration For Nurses. Below is what to do after the registration.