Here is the Mastercard Foundation / National Board for Small Scale Industries COVID-19 Relief Fund Frequently Asked Questions And Answers for the Resilience and Recovery Programme For Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs).
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
- NBSSI Relief Fund Eligibility Criteria For Businesses
- NBSSI Relief Fund Frequently Asked Questions And Answers
- Government Launches Job Center To Create Sustainable Employment
- NBSSI Online Application Registration For YEEP, Young Africa Works
- How To Apply For Government Loans For Businesses And Individuals
- First Lady Launches The ‘Young Africa Works’ Project To Offer Jobs
2. Can I apply if I am not Ghanaian?
3. Can I apply if I have no audited financial statements?
4. When can businesses apply?
5. When will the programme application window be closed?
6. Can I apply for funding twice?
7. Do I need collateral/security to apply?
8. Must I have a TIN to apply?
9. How can I apply for the fund?
10. Which documents do I need to provide with my application?
11. How much (amount) am I eligible to apply for?
The amount for which a business is eligible will depend on its size and how much revenue it generates. Businesses will be categorized as Micro, Small, Medium Enterprise or a Start-Up.
|Entity||Number of Employees||Annual Revenue Range |
|LOWER MICRO||1-5||0 – 20,000|
|UPPER MICRO||1-5||25,001 – 135,000|
|LOWER SMALL||6-16||135,001 – 1,500,000|
|UPPER SMALL||17-29||1,500,001 – 3,000,000|
|MEDIUM||30 – 99||3,000,001 – 5,000,000|
Years in Business
|START-UPS||0 – 2||0 – 500,000|
12. Can applicants stop and resume application at any time?
You can save your application and resume at any time you are ready to continue by visiting https://nbssi.gov.gh/recoveryprogram and clicking on SIGN IN. You will need to use the phone number you used when you started the application process to sign in.
13. How do I check my application status?
14. How long does the approval & disbursement process take?
15. How will I be notified if my application is approved?
16. Do I have to pay any money for NBSSI/Mastercard Foundation COVID-19 Resilience and Recovery Program?
17. Can two or more businesses with the same owner apply for funding from this fund?
18. Can I access a loan to start a new business venture?
19. Is this fund the same as the Government of Ghana CAP Business Support Scheme?
20. Will a business be eligible for this fund if they have already accessed funding from the Government of Ghana CAP Business Support Scheme?
21. How do I make an official complaint about my problem?
and Sign In into your account. Once you sign into your account you can send a message to the Customer Support team by clicking on Messages button. You can also call the Helpline at 0302 747 775 if you would like to speak to someone.