The National Board for Small Scale Industries (NBSSI) and the MasterCard Foundation’s Covid-19 Recovery and Resilience Program for Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) has been opened for business owners to apply.
During the launch last Wednesday, the Executive Director of the NBSSI, Mrs Kosi Afua Yankey-Ayeh, stated that GH¢90 million is to be disbursed to the beneficiaries.
The NBSSI has the largest footprint of any agency or organization in Ghana in its work with entrepreneurs and women-led MSME development. It has a presence in all the 16 regions and operates in 185 districts in Ghana.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
- NBSSI Relief Fund Eligibility Criteria For Businesses
- NBSSI Relief Fund Frequently Asked Questions And Answers
- NBSSI Online Application Registration For YEEP, Young Africa Works
- Government Launches Job Center To Create Sustainable Employment
- How To Apply For Government Loans For Businesses And Individuals
- First Lady Launches The ‘Young Africa Works’ Project To Offer Jobs
NBSSI Resilience and Recovery Programme Eligibility
Mrs Kosi Afua Yankey-Ayeh stated that the programme targets agri and agro-businesses, water and sanitation, health care and pharmaceuticals, garment and producers of personal protective equipment (PPE), creative industries, commerce and trade, manufacturing, tourism and hospitality, technology, education, services and food and beverages sectors.
She stated however that dealers in alcohol, tobacco, weapons, gambling and betting and sex-related industries are not eligible to receive the funds.
Check The Complete NBSSI Relief Fund Eligibility Criteria For Businesses
Check The Complete NBSSI Relief Fund Eligibility Criteria For Businesses before applying
Check The Complete NBSSI Relief Fund Frequently Asked Questions And Answers
If you have any questions about the NBSSI Relief Fund – Resilience and Recovery Programme For SMEs that need answering Check The Complete NBSSI Relief Fund Frequently Asked Questions And Answers
How To Apply For The NBSSI Relief Fund – Resilience and Recovery Programme For SMEs
- Interested persons are to visit the NBSSI online application portal www.nbssi.gov.gh/recoveryprogram.
- Then Click on the Apply Button on the page
- Afterwards fill the NBSSI Relief Fund application form