The National Board for Small Scale Industries (NBSSI) and the MasterCard Foundation’s Covid-19 Recovery and Resilience Program for Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) is accepting applications from business owners. This article presents to you the NBSSI Loan Application Form and how to apply.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
- NBSSI Relief Fund Eligibility Criteria For Businesses
- NBSSI Relief Fund Frequently Asked Questions And Answers
- NBSSI Online Application Registration For YEEP, Young Africa Works
- Government Launches Job Center To Create Sustainable Employment
- How To Apply For Government Loans For Businesses And Individuals
- First Lady Launches The ‘Young Africa Works’ Project To Offer Jobs
About The NBSSI Loan Application
During its launch last, the Executive Director of the NBSSI, Mrs Kosi Afua Yankey-Ayeh, stated that GH¢90 million is to be disbursed to beneficiaries.
The initial NBSSI Loan Application period initiated by government ended in May, however the MasterCard Foundation in collaboration with the National Board for Small Scale Industries (NBSSI) launched the Recovery and Resilience Program (ghrecoveryprogram) in September, as an Emergency Program to support micro, small, and medium-sized enterprises (MSMEs) and start-ups who have been affected by the pandemic. The Recovery and Resilience Program (ghrecoveryprogram) is still accepting applications.
The NBSSI works with entrepreneurs as well as Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) development. The NBSSI has a presence in all the 16 regions and operates in 185 districts in Ghana.
Documents Required For The NBSSI Loan Application
- Your Tax Identification Number (TIN) – Check How To Apply For TIN Online
- Proof of your business operations
- Description of your Business (thus business type: personnel, customer, suppliers etc.)
- Your business Financial details (i.e Sales, cash flow statement, profit & loss extract). You do not need to have these documents (audited statement) prepared by an accountant.
- Detail of your products and services
- Demonstrate or prove that COVID-19 had had negative impact on your business
NBSSI Loan Application Form Eligibility Criteria For Businesses
Before applying make sure you have checked NBSSI Loan Application Form Eligibility Criteria For Businesses
NBSSI Loan Application Form : How To Apply
- Interested persons are to visit the NBSSI Loan Application Form portal https://ghrecoveryprogram.com/
- Then Click on the Apply Button on the page
- Or just visit https://ghrecoveryprogram.com/apply,
- Afterwards fill the NBSSI Loan Application Form
- After completing your NBSSI Loan Application Form, you will be shown a Review Page.
- Review all your details and click the submit.
How Or When Will You Receive NBSSI Loan
After submission of the online NBSSI Loan application form above, a team will review your application. If everything is satisfactory, you will then receive your NBSSI Loan in the mobile wallet or bank account you selected during the application process, within 2 weeks. Get more answers to questions such as this, Here.
NBSSI Loan Application Closing Date – Deadline
- The NBSSI Loan Application which commenced on September 16th 2020 is to continue until the allocated funds run out.
- The NBSSI Loan Application closing date will depend on the number of applicants and amounts requested.
- All NBSSI Loan requests are expected to be disbursed, and the application process closed by the end of October 2020 or when the funds run out.
- The NBSSI Loan Application Form portal will subsequently be closed when the applications are closed
- Get more answers to questions such as this, Here.
NBSSI Loan Application Form Frequently Asked Questions And Answers
If you have any questions about the NBSSI Loan Application Form For SMEs that need answering Check The Complete NBSSI Relief Fund Frequently Asked Questions And Answers
NBSSI Loan Application Short Code
Note that this is the application process used for the initial NBSSI Loan Application (Covid 19 Alleviation Program – CAP), this process is closed:
- First dial the NBSSI Loan Application Short Code *718*555# on your mobile phone
- The system would then request for your TIN
- Then Any National ID number
- Then Annual Sales & Loan Amount.
Step 2: A Unique Reference Code will then be sent to you through text message (SMS) and email .
Step 3: You then have to wait for a second notification via text (SMS) and email to continue with the application.
Step 4: You then Use the Unique Reference Code received in Step 2 to continue with the loan applicationat https://nbssighcap.com/#/application
NBSSI Loan Application Contact Details
- If you seek more clarification about the NBSSI Loan Application, call the NBSSI Call Centre on 0302 747 777.
- You can also visit the nearest NBSSI district office (Business Advisory Centre) for assistance