Online Application are invited for the NBSSI Young Africa Works youth empowerment progrrame. The project falls under the NBSSI’s Youth Entrepreneurship and Employment Program (YEEP). The project, which is being implemented in Ghana by National Board for Small Scale Industries (NBSSI) in partnership with the Mastercard Foundation will create employment and income-generation opportunities for 39,000 young men and women in Ghana.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
- Government Launches Job Center To Create Sustainable Employment
- First Lady Launches The ‘Young Africa Works’ Project To Offer Jobs
- How To Apply For Government Loans For Businesses And Individuals
About Young Africa Works
The National Board for Small Scale Industries (NBSSI)/Mastercard Foundation Young Africa Works Project is an entrepreneurship development and employment program targeted at young people, particularly young women, in Ghana. The project falls under the NBSSI’s Youth Entrepreneurship and Employment Program (YEEP).
The project, which is being implemented in Ghana by NBSSI in partnership with the Mastercard Foundation will create employment and income-generation opportunities for 39,000 young men and women in Ghana. 70% of the 39,000 beneficiaries will be women. Just like its predecessor Youth Entrepreneurship and Employment Programme (YEEP) seeks to empower the youth with entrepreneurial skills and subsequent employment
The National Board for Small Scale Industries (NBSSI) is an agency under Ghana’s Ministry of Trade and Industry (MoTI) and mandated by an Act of the Parliament (Act 434 of 1981) to promote and develop MSMEs in Ghana.
NBSSI has offices in 180 districts in all the 16 regions of Ghana through its Business Advisory Centers (BACs).
The three core services provided by NBSSI are: facilitating access to finance, providing business support services, facilitating technical skills development.
Eligibility Criteria for Project Components
- Unskilled young women and men between ages 16 – 35 years
- Must be resident in Ghana
- Must have an interest in acquiring a specific vocational or technical skill
- Must provide a referee
- Skilled young women and men between ages 18 – 35 years
- Must be resident in Ghana
- Must have a business idea or an interest in entrepreneurship
- Unemployed graduates of tertiary institutions are particularly encouraged to apply.
- Women-owned and/or women-led MSMEs in Ghana
- Business must have been in operation for at least one year
- Personal Information
- Education Information
- Training Information
- Residence information
- TIN number
- ID card number
- Passport Picture
Application Procedures : How To Apply
- Interested persons should visit the NBSSI Online Application Registration Form Portal at: nbssi.gov.gh/youngafricaworks
- Then click on the Apply As Beneficiary Button
- Afterwards select a module of choice from the drop down list
- Then fill the NBSSI Young Africa Works (YAW) Application Registration Form by providing your Personal Information, Education Information and Training Information.
- Then click submit
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Ongoing