Here is the Netherlands Government Scholarship and how to Apply for Netherlands Government Scholarship. Applicants across different countries can apply for these Fully Funded Netherlands Scholarship.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Group >>> Discussion Forum <<
- Apply: GETFund Scholarship Application Form
- Apply: GNPC Scholarship Application For All Ghanaians
- MTN Ghana Bright Scholarships For Undergraduates
- Ghana Scholarship Secretariat Invites More Application From More Applicants Online
- Apply For Scholarship In Ghana And Abroad Using Government’s Online Application Process
About Netherlands Government Scholarship
This Scholarship is funded by the Dutch Ministry to study in Holland in Top Ranked Universities. The Orange Scholarship will give you 1000+ Courses selection in many fields. The duration of the Master’s degree program is 12 Months in Britain while online courses have different duration such as 3 Months, 6 Months, or can be 12 Months.
Applicants having Any Academic Background are eligible for this Netherland Government Scholarship. The basic aim of the Orange Knowledge Program Scholarship in Holland is to develop sustainable relationships in society among different students. Studying in the Netherlands is not that expensive, compared with other English-speaking countries such as the UK or US.
List of Courses
- Economics, Commerce,
- Management, And Accounting
- Agriculture And Environment
- General Programmes
- Health Care,
- Social Services And Care Services
- Hotel, Catering,
- Tourism, Leisure,
- Transport And Logistics
- Social Sciences, Communication And Arts
- Law, Public Administration,
- Public Order, And Safety
- Natural Sciences, And Computer Science
- Teacher Training
Scholarships are available for a selection of:
- short courses (duration 2 weeks to 12 months);
- master’s programmes (duration 12 to 24 months).
All courses that are eligible for an Orange Knowledge Programme scholarship are listed in our database of study programmes.
- 100% Tuition Fee Waiver
- Visa Fees will be paid by the Dutch Ministry
- Travel Cost is also fully financed by Scholarship Committee
- Medical insurance will be given to selected students
The Orange Knowledge Programme individual scholarships are open to mid-career professionals, who are nationals of – and living and working in – the following countries:
- Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi
- Colombia, Congo (DRC), Egypt, Ethiopia, Ghana, Guatemala,
- Guinea, Iraq, Jordan, Kenya, Lebanon, Liberia, Mali,
- Mozambique, Myanmar, Niger, Nigeria, Palestinian Territories,
- Rwanda, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Somalia,
- South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Suriname,
- Tanzania, Tunisia, Uganda, Vietnam, Yemen, and Zambia.
- Applicants must be from the above-mentioned country
- Hold valid identity Documents
- Must have a Good Academic Record in the previous degree
- Should be active in extra curriculum activity
Application Procedures: How to apply
You need to first select a course and then contact the education institution of your course and ask how to apply for the scholarship.
You can find a list of courses and institutions that are linked to the Orange Knowledge Programme in our database of study programmes using the filter ‘OKP qualified – Yes’. You can also find contact details of the institutions there.
The procedure is as follows:
- Candidates register with their Dutch education institution
- Dutch institution nominates candidates and submits grant application
- Embassies check eligibility and assess applications
- Selection results published
- Grants awarded
The Dutch institution can give you more information on the various steps involved in the application and selection procedures, as well as the eligibility criteria. You can find contact information for the Dutch institutions in our database of study programmes.
The 3 expected candidate application rounds for individual scholarships are:
- Round 1: 3 February-23 March 2021 (for courses starting between between 26 July and 21 November 2021)
- Round 2: 12 May-29 June 2021 (for Short Courses starting between 22 November 2021 and 20 February 2022)
- Round 3: 1 September-12 October 2021 (for Short Courses starting on or after 21 February 2022 and ending before 31 August 2022)
Please note that the above deadlines are subject to change until officially announced in the Government Gazette.