The University of Ghana, UG Legon has officially released the arrangements for the completion of the second semester of the 2019/2020 academic year. Management of UG Legon wishes to update the University community on the revised arrangements for the completion of the second semester of the 2019/2020 academic year as follows:
New UG Legon Academic Calendar And Arrangements For Completion of 2019/2020 Academic Year
Below are the New UG Legon Academic Calendar And Arrangements For Completion of 2019/2020 Academic Year
- The University’s ongoing Online Teaching and Learning Programme for the second semester of the 2019/2020 academic year will progress as planned. Therefore, examinations for all students, including final year students, scheduled to commence from June 8, 2020 to July 3, 2020 will proceed as originally planned.
- Arrangements are being made to receive registered final year studentswho may wish to relocate to the campuses of the University to make use of on-campus resources from June 15, 2020 till July 3, 2020, which is the end of the examination period.
- All final year students who were unable to participate in the Online Teaching and Learning Programme, are expected back on campus from June 15, 2020. Make-up lessons will be from June 22, 2020 to July 10, 2020. Final examinations will be from July 18 to August 1, 2020.
- Final year sandwich students will be allowed back to campus to continue and complete their final semester from June 15, 2020.
- Further communication on return protocols for students who will return to the campuses of the University will be issued in due course.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the calendar for the Online Teaching and Learning Programme is published below for ease of reference:
April 14-May 29, 2020
|Revision week||1 week|
June 1-5, 2020
June 8-July 3, 2020
I would like to emphasize that all other students are not expected to be on the campuses of the University as per the President’s directive. The University will therefore continue to remain closed to students who are not in their final year.
Professor Nana Aba Appiah Amfo