Some Newly Trained Teachers who were posted to teach in some selected Districts of the Northern Region are calling on Government to pay them their Salary Arrears to be able to contain the COVID-19 financial burdens.
Teachers from the Northern Region have indicated their disappointment in the government. According to the teachers, they are disappointed in the Government for being reluctant to pay the group of teachers the Ghana Education Service (GES) employed since December 2019.
You Can Share this Article With The Whatsapp Share Button Below This Article.
- Call Students Back To Campus For Lessons While Observing Social Distancing Protocol – TTAG
- NASPA Organizing Secretary Dismissed For Supporting Personnel Against NSS
- GES Launches Nationwide Fumigation And Disinfection Of Senior High Schools
- Public Colleges of Education To Begin Second Semester April 27: Full Details
- No March Allowance For Teacher Trainees: To Be Paid Allowances In May,2020
- Teacher Trainees Asks Gov’t To Provide Them With Dedicated TV Channel For Lessons
The teachers complained about their Staff IDs which were not generated,not to talk of their Biometric Registrations.
They further argued,their colleagues in the other regions and districts had all their teachers captured in the first and second biometric registrations.
The teachers are calling on the government to as a matter of urgency, consider them during planning for intervention programs for the citizens during the COVID-19 lockdown.