Here is the ongoing Newmont Mining Corporation recruitment and how to apply. The Newmont Mining Corporation is inviting applications from qualified applicants for employment for the under-mentioned job vacancies.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section.
You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
Recruitment Of Administrative Assistant
- Assist the support functions in organizing departments’ events (i.e. VIP visits, Regulators, Inter-mine Safety Competitions etc.).
- Arrange meetings and conferences, including preparing agendas and minutes for same.
- Collate and follow up on routine task assignment for internal and external meetings.
- Arrange travel and accommodation request for the support functions, Contractors and Government Officials when needed.
- Develop and maintain filing and database.
- Assist in managing site calendar, calendar for Functional Leads and external request register.
- Follow up and ensure timely payment of invoices.
- Complete and track cheque requests.
- Initiate and track Information Technology (IT) requests, expense reports, warehouse and purchase requisitions.
- Complete visitor authorization forms, maintenance of office stock and supplies etc.
- Assist with budget management, generate monthly cost report using SAP and submit monthly accruals for expenses under support functions cost centers.
- Consolidate, copy and bind Monthly/Quarterly/Annual of Statutory reports and correspondences for external Government Agencies.
- Assist support functions with logistics on audit and inspections and input all corrective actions and compliance to work policies in cintellate.
- Assist in organizing Social Responsibility Forum (SRF) meetings, as well as Traditional Authorities Stakeholder engagement.
- Assist in preparing Junior Staff timesheet and regular updates of all related HR digitized forms in prospector.
Recruitment Of Environmental Technician
- Conduct in-house laboratory analysis.
- Undertake surface and groundwater related monitoring activities including field parameters.
- Conduct and document calibration of field sampling equipment daily.
- Conduct inspection of monitoring sites and report findings Supervisor.
- Conduct inventory of laboratory reagents and meters and report to Supervisor.
- Assist in measurements of rainfall data and download weather station data for input.
- Undertake air quality monitoring of PM2.5, PM10 and TSP and other related gases(e.g. NOX,SOX,CO etc).
- Monitor blasting activities on site and report calibration due date of blast and noise monitoring equipment to Supervisor
- Asist in slope stabilization and revegetation of disturbed land.
- Assist in the placement and installation of sediment control Best Management Practices (BMPs) and conduct corrective actions on areas demonstrating tendency for erosion.
- Carry out maintenance activities in established nursery to support revegetation of reclamation areas.
- Assist in the maintenance of reclaimed areas to achieve success criteria.
- Participate in Environmental inspections, audits and drills.
- Participate in Environmental data tracking and verification process.
- Report all incidents and accidents in the work group to enable management to identify areas for improvement in work practices.
Recruitment Of Community Development Officer
- Provide inputs to Newmont’s Sustainability & External Relations (S&ER) strategy.
- Implement the Community Development strategic plan, providing guidance to contractors, according to Newmont governance and regulatory requirements.
- Communicate with and engage across various Newmont departments to mobilise support for S&ER activities.
- Determine the scope of work and develop the resulting terms of reference that will govern the work.
- Support the identification and management of Community Development risks and lend support to the Officer in identifying and managing local risks.
- Facilitate livelihood re-establishment programs for project affected persons.
- Facilitate implementation of company led community development strategic initiatives.
- Coordinate employee participation in voluntary community development initiatives.
- Coordinate the submission of requests for donations to Newmont Ahafo North Donation Committee for review.
- Monitor the effectiveness of company approved donations to external stakeholders.
- Coordinate and consolidate reports on CD projects and programmes, including performance against relevant targets and commitments.
- Support Community Development audits.
- Provide input for community development reports.
- Ensure compliance to Newmont S&ER standards.
Recruitment Of Travel, Transport Officer
- To coordinate and deliver the hospitality and transport management which includes camp accommodation units, domestic and international travels, shuttle services, transportation services and scheduling as well as vehicle maintenance. To guarantee all activities occur in a timeous manner in order to reduce costs and time spent on managing and coordinating these activities.
- Manage all domestic and international travel arrangements for internal and external customers as well as for contractors, consultants and visitors.
- Manage reservations for all employees passing through Accra and invoices review and confirmation for the service.
- Oversee protocol pick-up scheduling, driver services, shuttle services, vehicle maintenance and scheduling.
- Prepare daily domestic and international flight schedule for distribution to Newmont concerned stakeholders.
- Allocate rooms and ensure that all residents’ complaints and enquiries are properly handled.
- Lead in the development and implementation of policies, procedures and SOP’s that will enable a system approach to performing various tasks.
- Keep accurate stock levels of Company assets, inclusive of receiving, issuing and reordering and assist in data gathering for budget preparations as requested.
- Maintain knowledge of and compliance with all company policies, standard operating procedures and other documents that are appropriate to the work place.
- Ensure monthly fuel usage report is submitted to Finance department for reallocation.
- Provide Site Services Superintendent with timely and requisite advice on which booking to confirm in order to save cost.
- Collaborate with supply chain and corporate office in travel agent contract selection process and make recommendations.
- Train, evaluate and manage staff development to guarantee that employees receive adequate guidance and resources to perform job responsibilities.
- Supervise drivers’ work performance with a particular focus on adherence to safety and security standards.
Application Procedures: How To Apply
- Interested and qualified persons should click on a preferred vacancy and check the “Application Procedures” section to apply