Here is the ongoing Newmont Goldcorp Mining Corporation Recruitment and how to apply. Newmont Goldcorp Mining Corporation is inviting applications from qualified applicants for employment for the under-mentioned job vacancies.
Kindly Share With The Whatsapp Share Button Below This Article.
You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
Recruitment Of Complaints and Grievance Officers
- Be responsible for the opening and manning of the Newmont Information Offices in the Ahafo North mine communities.
- Respond to enquiries from key stakeholders and act as medium to send correspondences to and from Company to stakeholders.
- Manage the use of the Community Information offices by company and external stakeholders for meetings.
- Explain company policies and guidelines to stakeholders, receives issues that need to be address and forward to appropriate authorities for necessary action.
- Be responsible for stocking the Community Information offices with Newmont communication materials, reports and documents.
Recruitment Of Community Development Officers
- Assist in the implementation of the Community Development Strategic Plan and providing information to contractors, according to Newmont governance and regulatory requirements.
- Provide information for the development of the scope of work and the terms of reference that will govern the work.
- Assist in the identification of community development risks and lend support to the Coordinator in identifying and managing local risks.
- Assist in the needs assessments to enhance partnerships and collaboration.
- Participate in community development forums to ensure overall alignment and integration with the Newmont Sustainability & External Relation strategy.
- Support the promotion of tripartite (Newmont, government, communities) approach to implementing community development initiatives.
Recruitment Of Environment Supervisors
- Coordinate with consultants to conduct relevant studies related to closure and reclamation plans.
- Coordinate the collation of all necessary information for Life of Mine closure and reclamation liability costs, as well as the EPA Reclamation Bonding process.
- Liaise with the Mine Engineering team to build an end-to-end Reclamation Plan that accommodates for concurrent reclamation and meets the agreed closure criteria.
- Develop and fully implement closure and concurrent reclamation programs, according to the EPA Security Agreement and NGGL’s reclamation objectives.
Recruitment Of Monitoring/Compliance Supervisors
- Develop and implement all water and non-water monitoring programs to meet environmental standards required by NGGL and regulators.
- Manage the on-site environmental laboratory.
- Register and track compliance.
- Report non-compliances immediately to management.
- Develop corrective action plans and track to completion, where required.
- Ensure compliance with multiple regulatory requirements, as well as internal Newmont standards.
- Participate in the environmental risk assessment process.
- Coordinate the development of action plans to address and minimize significant environmental risks.
Recruitment Of Environment Technician
- Conduct in-house laboratory analysis.
- Undertake surface and groundwater related monitoring activities including field parameters.
- Conduct and document calibration of field sampling equipment daily.
- Conduct inspection of monitoring sites and report findings to supervisor.
- Conduct inventory of laboratory reagents and meters and report to Supervisor.
- Assist in measurements of rainfall data and download weather station data for input.
- Undertake air quality monitoring of PM2.5, PM10 and TSP and other related gases (e.g. NOX, SOX, CO etc.).
- Monitor blasting activities on site and report calibration due date of blast and noise monitoring equipment to Supervisor.
- Monitor day and night noise as scheduled with the assistance of Supervisor.
- Assist in the operation, monitoring and discharge of ECD’S, WSF and in-pit sumps.
- Assist with ecological management of water bodies.
- Operate the pump hoist rig for groundwater monitoring.
Recruitment Of Services Procurement / Contracting Manager
- Interface with internal customers to ensure effective visibility of the procurement stage gate, build and maintain strong working relationships.
- Lead operational meetings to drive client satisfaction.
- Review and analyze the performance of external business partners to ensure services are provided as per Newmont’s expectations, contract agreements and Service Level Agreements.
- Communicate procurement stage gate vision and build strong working relationships with internal client executives.
- Oversee all Supply Chain related activities at Subika underground operation.
Recruitment Of Mining Senior Engineer
- Provide S&ER with reclamation schedules and costs.
- Manage Medium Term Planning’s expenditure within the approved budget and sign-off limits to maintain effective cost controls and savings.
- Deliver own prescribed outcomes and / or provide support services, by applying Newmont’s Health, Safety and Environment systems, policies and protocols.
- Meet mining objectives and conform to Newmont mining standards, geotechnical and operational physical standards to promote safe mining operations within legislative guidelines.
- Assure that safety standards are adhered to.
Recruitment Of Geophysical Technologist
- Collect data according to technical standards and as per specific requirements of the survey.
- Filters geophysical data to check quality and assess requirement to re-collect data.
- Generates a preliminary data interpretation for discussion with the Geophysicist, (and broader geological team).
- Operate instruments as instructed by the Geophysicist and according to standards.
- Identify when instruments require calibration or repair.
- Arrange for instruments to be repaired.
- Manages all local operational resources on the survey or program.
Application Procedures: How To Apply
- Interested and qualified persons should click on a preferred vacancy and check the “Application Procedures” to apply