Here are the ongoing Newmont Mining Corporation Jobs In Ghana This Month and how to apply. Various Newmont Mining Corporation Jobs In Ghana has been declared as follows:
Recruitment Of Storekeeper at Newmont Mining Corporation
- Adhere and comply to all stipulated Warehousing and Materials control regulations.
- Ensure all warehouse operations are in compliance with safety requirements promoting the company’s safety culture.
- Ensure a clean and tidy workspace is kept at all times
- Maintains receipts, records, and stores withdrawals.
- Files and distributes required documents according to procedures
- Checks materials and supplies and reports when stock is low.
- Conducts stock counts as per procedures.
- Receives and unpacks materials and supplies.
- Reports damages and discrepancies for accounting, reimbursement and record-keeping purposes.
- Supervises the packing away of receipted goods.
- Issues goods according to procedures.
Recruitment Of Records Administrator at Newmont Mining Corporation
- Maintain structured and systematic document control processes that provide easy reference to documents that are accurate and high quality.
- Assist in supporting internal and external audits, coordinating activities and ensuring timely response to documentation request for auditors in order to implement systems of control
- Convert hard-copy work documents such as checklists, permits, log sheets and other supporting documentation into existing electronic systems.
- Organize and maintain documents, adhering to the company document lifecycle procedures and archive inactive records in accordance with the records retention schedule.
- Review and update all incoming documents regularly.
- Liaise and coordinate with Document Control Administration for document control procedures / updates to maintain active versioning / revision index of documents.
- Inform document owners of pending document review and approval requirements and assist in facilitating the review and approval process.
- Conduct comprehensive document audits to ensure conformance to established procedures and maintain quality records, per applicable SOPs / STPs.
- Maintain cost-effective measures to ensure signage and process documentation costs meet departmental budget requirements.
- Print and provide requesting department with project signage as stipulated under ISO/OHSAS audit and Mining Regulations and other environmental permit requirements.
- Oversee the efficient running of the Document Control Center database.
- Pull required documentation from the database and distribute to the relevant document owner for review and / or approval.
- Liaise with vendors and suppliers applicable to the department.
Application Procedures: How To Apply
- Interested and qualified persons should click on a respective vacancy above for application instructions