Here is the ongoing Newmont Mining Corporation recruitment and how to apply. The Newmont Mining Corporation is inviting applications from qualified applicants for employment for the under-mentioned job vacancies.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
Recruitment Of Shift Supervisor (Preventive Maintenance)
- Oversee Shovel and Drill maintenance work in all mining areas.
- Provide hands-on assistance during operations activities and ensure that safe work practices are followed.
- Check that daily and rotational quality targets are achieved, including First Stop After PM (FSAPM), Mean Time Between Failure (MTBF) and Mean Time to Repairs (MTTR)
- Assist in the development and review of the maintenance standard task procedures (STPs).
- Work with the stores / procurement department to ensure that all the necessary maintenance parts and supplies are available to maintain the mining plant and associated facilities.
- Accept personal responsibility for the health and safety of every employee under or assigned to his/her supervision.
- Provide effective on-the-job training and coaching to ensure employees gain new skills and achieve their maximum potential.
- Organize, distribute, and coordinate all maintenance works at the mine areas to support all the activities assigned to mine maintenance, including planning.
- Produce various reports (progress reports, incident reports jobs etc. and submit the report to the General Foreman.
Recruitment Of Mechanic
- Perform routine maintenance on all mechanical equipment, ensure effective functioning, including but not limited to maintenance of drills, shovels, and support equipment.
- Accomplish work objectives by determining own work schedule, coordinate with support services.
- Perform installations, maintenance, and repair activities, in accordance with OEM specifications.
- Check that daily and rotational quality targets are achieved, including First Stop after PM (FSAPM), Mean Time Between Failure (MTBF) and Mean Time to Repairs (MTTR).
- Check all malfunctioned machinery and equipment and conduct root cause analysis to diagnose whether to repair or replace.
- Produce daily reports indicating the jobs for the day and submit the report to the Supervisor.
- Deliver own prescribed outcomes and / or provide support services, by applying Newmont’s Health, Safety and Environment systems, policies, and protocols.
- Inspect the equipment to check and identify any mechanical and basic electrical risks.
- Attend daily prestart meetings.
- Perform other related activities, as assigned by the Maintenance Shift Supervisor.
Recruitment Of Geological Sampler J3
- Undertake various daily sampling activities (i.e. Blast Hole, Trenches, and Grab).
- Carry out all sampling activities following STP’s, to ensure that the best ore sample quality is obtained.
- Place pegs in the correct positions and label them to enable easy after drill pick-ups by survey.
- Ensure that representative samples are taken as specified, and on time.
- Conduct on-site sample split down to the required sample size, for delivery to the assay lab (in the case of drill core and RC sampling).
- Assist in operating Light Vehicles for sampling activities and Ditch Witch machine for cutting sample trenches.
- Assist the Geology Technician in the facilitation of sample sorting and submissions at the Lab.
Application Procedures: How To Apply
- Interested and qualified persons should click on a preferred vacancy and check the “Application Procedures” section to apply