Here is the current Newmont Mining Corporation recruitment and how to apply. The Newmont Mining Corporation is inviting applications from qualified applicants for employment for the under-mentioned job vacancies.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
Recruitment Of Contracts Supervisor (Projects)
- Provide overall commercial management for major contracts e.g. the Subika Underground Project/Operations.
- Provide oversight to the EPCM provider to ensure adherence to Newmont terms and conditions.
- Support Project Commercial Director in the execution of all commercial deliverables associated with the projects.
- Collaborate with Supply Chain operations in the business readiness process.
- Execute Newmont’s services strategy, policies and guidelines to drive shared goals and objectives across the entire Supply Chain:
- procure services and administration of contracts, primarily for high spend and / or high risk or identified as critical to the operation.
- Enhance Newmont’s overall procurement capability through continuous improvement and development of the organisation.
- Ensure all procurement packages are delivered on time,quality and cost.
- Deliver on all local procurement requirements.
- Support the team in identifying and capturing new enterprise spend areas to add value and drive cost savings.
- Providing capability development necessary for the efficient delivery of the projects.
Recruitment Of Long Term Planning Engineer
- Supervise the development of all mine operating plans which includes input from sub-department heads.
- Work with the geological department to increase the mine reserves via the resource / reserve process.
- Supervise the generation of mineable shapes for Sublevel Shrinkage (SLS) and open stope from the grade control model for issue to production planning, six months ahead of schedule commencement.
- Generate a yearly forecast schedule every three (3) months and provide recommendations to achieve compliance to the budget.
- Provide guidance to short-term planning / scheduling to ensure alignment to longer-term goals.
- Develop the medium-term planning guidelines & procedures and ensure they are updated bi-annually.
- Ensure the integrity of the Deswik master schedule and confirm that it is aligned with the latest approved mine designs and schedules.
- Establish and maintain appropriate communications within the department and other departments by maintaining appropriate relationships.
- Assist in planning the work required and deliver reserve calculations in an accurate and timely manner.
- Maintain awareness and compliance with Company policies and procedures, federal and state regulations as well as local regulatory agencies.
- Ensure integrity of information and reporting standards.
- Contribute to cost control by participating in the annual budget preparation.
- Create and deliver annual mine assumptions, mine physicals and costs regarding business planning for peer review by stakeholders.
- Identify possible constraints, risks and opportunities and inform Management to assist with decision making.
- Participate in the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement, sustainability of systems, processes and practices considering global standards, productivity improvement and cost reduction.
- Participate and contribute to safe practice and environmental awareness.
- Actively participate in all Newmont Ghana safety and environmental systems and initiatives.
- Demonstrate personal commitment regarding safety and environmental practices.
- Identify potential hazards and actions that should be appropriately taken.
- Maintain a high standard of efficiency, safety and effectiveness.
- Raise, discuss and resolve safety issues at regular meetings.
Recruitment Of Drill Helper
- Attend all pre-drill instruction meetings.
- Communicate with and receive instruction from the Drill Supervisor and follow specified instructions, prior to the execution of activities.
- Assist in loading, securing, and unloading drill equipment.
- Assist the Drillers in the positioning and movement of the drill.
- Utilize pegs to stake out the drill hole sites when the jigsaw system is down.
- Measure the depth required for drill holes using measuring equipment.
- Spray-mark the depth of the hole, adjacent to the drill hole.
- Support drill tool change activities in a safe and efficient manner
- Assist and conduct inspection of all drill holes in preparation for the blast crew
- Keeping drilling locations clean and orderly.
Application Procedures: How To Apply
- Interested and qualified persons should click on a preferred vacancy and check the “Application Procedures” section to apply