Here is the currently ongoing Youth Challenge International (YCI) Jobs In Ghana 2020 and how to apply. Various Youth Challenge International (YCI) Job vacancies has been declared as follows:
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section.
You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
Recruitment Of Project Lead At Youth Challenge International
- Program Management: Establish a thriving team culture by leading, managing and further strengthening the capacity of the YCI Ghana team and Canadian and national volunteers to deliver high quality project impact; Provide strategic support to ensure that activities are meeting goals and targets, recommending evidence-based adjustments as necessary to keep the project on track; Drive the oversight and implementation of country level HR policies and procedures, including the support of recruitment, onboarding and performance management systems; Remain up-to-date on research and sector strategies in relevant areas of programming and ensure strategic planning is responsive to such changes at both the country and global levels; Support the implementation of all country level communication strategies; Ensure team and volunteer well-being, safety, and risk mitigation; Perform other duties as outlines by the Director, Programs.
- Volunteer Support: Work in collaboration with Headquarters and country office staff to develop a robust volunteer management systems, processes and documents for the entire volunteer mobilization cycle; Ensure and manage appropriate conditions for the effective onboarding, performance and project delivery of Canadian volunteers in Ghana; Provide guidance, support and leadership to Canadian volunteers as needed.
- Partner and Relationship Management: Liaise and coordinate with local partners, proactively engaging with sub-contractors to ensure the effective delivery of project activities; Engage private sector and relevant actors in forming a multi-stakeholder network to support youth and women’s empowerment and entrepreneurship objectives; Support the implementation of the HerStart Catalyst Fund for aspiring female social entrepreneurs; Ensure strong communication and relationships are established and maintained with YCI headquarters in Toronto; Remain well-informed about national and regional priorities and issues affecting women and youth, and where possible, position the project to respond appropriately.
- Financial Management, Accountability and Oversight: Monitor and manage annual and multi-year program budgets, ensuring compliance with organizational and donor regulations and requirements; Ensure preparation and submission of financial and project activity reports according to the project reporting processes and standards; Support the Operations and Finance Manager and other technical team leaders to ensure program activities are implemented in accordance with the project budget and work plan.
Recruitment Of Knowledge and Learning Manager At Youth Challenge International
- Knowledge Management: Lead the adaptation and implementation of the overall HerStart: Innovate the Future MEAL strategy at the country level in close collaboration with YCI Headquarters staff and key project stakeholders (such as volunteers, sub-contractors and partners); Ensure rigorous data quality control through proactive, participatory monitoring approaches; Contribute to the development of the knowledge management system, including supporting the design of context appropriate tools, resources and activities to capture both qualitative and quantitative data; Drive the effective management of project reporting at the country level, including the collection of project results and performance reports, and other briefings, summaries and presentations for various audiences as needed; Ensure that knowledge about the project’s achievements is well documented and shared with the appropriate stakeholders.
- Learning Management: Identify, document and share best practice, lessons learned and trends in the youth and women’s livelihoods sector to ensure program relevance and effectiveness; Coordinate the consolidation of evidence and learning from program evaluations to identify best practices and lesson learned across the YCI network; Collaborate with YCI volunteers, partners and stakeholders to strengthen the integration of program learnings across all facets of program delivery; Inform HerStart communications initiatives with high level summaries, stories and consolidated data.
- Technical Support: Ensure sufficient onboarding of relevant staff and volunteers on the efficient use of MEAL systems and provide ongoing coaching/support; Provide technical assistance, training and ongoing support to partners on the efficient use of the YCI project monitoring and reporting system and application of findings; Establish and maintain positive, collaborative and productive relationships with project staff, partners and sector stakeholders, providing technical support as needed.
Recruitment Of Partnership & Training Coordinators At Youth Challenge International
Partnership Development: Work closely with partners to assess organizational and technical capacity in order to align technical assistance with real time needs for organizational sustainability; collaborate with partners to identify and apply leading development practices, methods and tools; oversee and coordinate the co-delivery of activities and initiatives; engage skills-based Canadian volunteers and leverage their expertise in the development and delivery of initiatives; capture and facilitate shared learning between partners, volunteers & YCI; establish and maintain positive, collaborative and productive relationships with project staff, implementing partners, youth participants and volunteers.
Training and Support: Leverage training materials, dynamic facilitation skills and participatory approaches to engage participants in an inclusive and responsive learning environment; provide technical support in the preparation of training modules and learning materials on main project themes, including social entrepreneurship, green business and women’s leadership development; contribute to ongoing quality improvement of training materials and processes; recognize, and adapt to the needs and strengths of young women program participants, coaching and collaborating with them at varying stages of starting and implementing a successful social enterprise.