Here is How To Apply For The Ongoing NIA Recruitment for the current year. In this article are the Official Steps to follow in to apply and submit the ongoing National Identification Authority (NIA) online recruitment application Form.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
How To Apply For The NIA Recruitment
Below are the Official Steps to follow in to apply and submit the ongoing NIA online recruitment application Form
This application process can be used on PC or Phone.
- First visit the NIA Official Portal: https://recruitment.niaofficial.com
- Then select Select New Application
- Afterwards Enter your Ghana Card Number
- Then Fill in the required information and click on login to proceed to access the NIA Recruitment Application form
- You will be required to reenter your Ghana Card Numer and password to login.
- After login Click on bio and education data to Fill in the required data under personal Info section
- Under Educational qualifications section Select the highest qualification
- Afterwards Fill all your educational qualification by pressing the plus button after each set of entries.
- Then Click on next when done.
- Under job application section Select disability option if it applies to you Then Fill in NIA work experience if any.
- Then Under position applying, click on the info button to view the requirements for the desired position to Select desired position
- Then Click on Submit to submit bio and education data.
- Afterwards Click on upload cv: Upload a pdf copy of your cv. The file should not be more than 1MB.
- Then Click on upload school certificate to Upload a pdf copy of your highest school certificate. The file should not be more than 1MB.
- Then Click on upload NSS certificate to Upload a pdf copy of your NSS certificate. The file should not be more than 1MB.