The National Identification Authority (NIA) is officially recruiting registration Officers and Assistants for the upcoming Mass Registration exercise in the Eastern Region of Ghana.
Kindly share this article with those that might need it. There is a whatsapp share button below the article.
- Ongoing Rwandan High Commission Recruitment : Application Procedures
- Recruitment Of Hospital Administrator At COY Hospital : Application Procedures
- National Pensions Regulatory Authority (NPRA) Recruitment : Application Procedures
- Ongoing Recruitment At Wesley College Of Education : Application Procedures
- United Nations Office For Project Services (UNOPS) Recruitment Application Procedures
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION AND REQUIREMENT
- Prospective applicants should have a minimum qualification of HND and reside within the NIA Operational District in which you apply to work.
- Applicants should report to the NIA Operational District to write a 30 minutes aptitude selection test between 8:00am and 3:00pm On Saturday, 22nd February 2020. call the numbers stated below for enquiries.
- Your reporting time is 7:00am. Please go along with originals of your certificates and any National ID card bearing the photo of the holder for identification.
NIA Eastern Regional Recruitment Contact Details
These contacts are currently available to give clarification. Contact lists will be updated to cover all districts in the Eastern region.
A) KWAHU WEST
NKAWKAW SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL (KAWSEC)
B) New Juaben North
Oyoko Methodist SHS (OMESS)
C) NEW JUABEN SOUTH
KOFORIDUA SECONDARY TECHNICAL SCHOOL
ACHIASE SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL
E. UPPER MANYA KROBO
ASESEWA SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL: