Here is the Nigeria Civil Defence Recruitment Screening Date & Exams. The Civil Defence Recruitment Screening Date & Exams is opened. Application are invited for the Civil Defence Recruitment Screening Exams , The Civil Defence Recruitment Application department has successfully released the Civil Defence Recruitment Screening Date & Exams intake for this year’s applicants.
Civil Defence Recruitment Screening Exam Date
NSCDC recruitment Screening /Exam will come up in March at various state headquarters and other locations that will be communicated soon.
Applicants who do not receive any information through their emails before the date of the exercise are by this notice advised to report to the screening centers chosen in their application forms with the printed summary data page.
Civil Defence Screening Requirements
All applicants are to come along with the following:
- A well filled attestation form with genuine referees
- Original copies of credentials and 3 photocopies
- Certificate of fitness
- 8 copies of recent passport photographs and any other updated information on their emails
Note: same copies of the passports will be used for further documentation in the recruitment process. www.nscdc.gov.ng
Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps is a para-military institution that was established in May 1967 by the Federal Republic of Nigeria, with the act of National Assembly. The act was amended in 2007, to enhance the statutory duties of the corp.
Civil Defence Eligible States for Screening
See the List of Shortlisted States below;
Akwa Ibom State
Cross River State
Federal Capital Territory
Civil Defence Recruitment Screening Exam Date Important Note:
- Any shortlisted candidate that fails to show up for screening in between the aforementioned period will be Automatically Disqualified
- Shortlisted candidates are advised to check their emails (submitted during registration) for further details on the screening procedures.
If you have any questions concerning Civil Defence Recruitment Screening Exam Date, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.