Immigration RecruitmentNigeria Immigration RecruitmentNigeria Immigration Service RecruitmentNIS Recruitment
Nigeria Immigration Recruitment Portal 2023/2024
Here is the Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2023/2024 and how to apply for the NIS Recruitment 2023/2024.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enquiries, let us know in the comment section.
About Nigeria Immigration Recruitment
- The Civil Defence, Correctional, Fire and Immigration Services Board (CDCFIB) invites application from qualified candidates to fill existing vacancies in the under mentioned positions in the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS).
- The Nigerian Immigration Service has launched its recruitment portal and is accepting applications for the 2023/2024 recruitment year.
Nigeria Immigration Recruitment Eligibility Requirements
- Applicants must be Nigerian
- All Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 30, with the exception of doctors and pharmacists, who must be no older than 35.
- Applicants must have a National Identification card
- Applicants should have the required qualifications and certificates
- Applicants Must be physically fit and present medical fitness certificates from government-approved hospitals.
- Applicants Must be of good character and have never been convicted of a crime.
- Applicants should be ready to submit to drug tests
- Applicant must have a height must not be less than 1.65 for females and 0.87 for men
Nigeria Immigration Recruitment Positions And Qualifications
Category A: Superintendent Cadre Recruitment
Recruitment Of Superintendent of Immigration (SI) 11 professionals (Doctors):
- Interested persons must possess a first degree in MBBS from a recognized institution of higher learning and an NYSC discharge/exemption certificate
Recruitment Of Deputy Superintendent of Immigration (DSI) 10 professional (pharmacists)
- Interested persons must possess a first degree in Pharmacy from a recognized institution of higher learning and an NYSC discharge/exemption certificate.
Recruitment Of Assistant Superintendent of Immigration II (ASI)
- Interested persons must hold a bachelor’s degree, Higher National Diploma (HND) or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
Category B: Inspectorate Cadre
Recruitment Of Assistant Inspector Immigration
- Interested persons must be holders of a National Diploma (ND), NCE or Advance NABTEB obtained from recognized institutions
Category C: Assistant Cadre
Recruitment Of Immigration Assistant
- Interested persons must be holders of GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO, GCE or its equivalent with a minimum of 4 credits in not more than two (2) sittings, which must include English and Mathematics.
Recruitment Of Immigration Assistant III
- Interested persons must be holders of ordinary level SSCE or its equivalents and appropriate trade test certificate.
How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Recruitment
- First visit the the Nigeria Immigration Recruitment Portal: www.CDCFIB.Career Portal
- Then click on your preferred position
- Read the requirements for the position and its application instructions
- Then click on the “Apply” button
- Then enter your Email address and Password to create an account
- A verification email will be sent to your email address
- Afterwards access the verification link in the email address
- The Nigeria Immigration Recruitment application form will be displayed, fill the Nigeria Immigration application form with your personal and education details such as your name, address, national ID, educational qualifications, Physical ability status, NYSC certificate number, Identification number, Certificate number, height and chest measurement .
- Then upload your Passport Photo, Birth Certificate, Health certificate, Indigene certificate, and other documents as they apply to you. (Documents must not be more than 200kb and must be in PDF format)
- Afterwards, review the application summary page
- Finally click on the submit button to complete the application process and print the application summary page to be submitted at the physical screening and Computer Based Test centers when time is due.
Nigeria Immigration Recruitment Computer Based Test (CBT)
- A computer-based aptitude test will be conducted for shortlisted candidates.
- Appropriate time and date shall be communicated to such persons. You can also log into your Nigeria Immigration Recruitment portal to check the Nigeria Immigration Recruitment Aptitude test Date: www.CDCFIB.Career Aptitude Test Portal
Nigeria Immigration Recruitment Closing Date
- All Applications are expected to be completed and submitted within two (2) weeks from Monday, January 16, 2023 – Sunday, February 5, 2023.
Nigeria Immigration Recruitment Guidelines
- Nigeria Immigration Recruitment application is free of charge.
- The Nigeria Immigration service does not use middlemen in its application process as such do not make payment to anyone
- Applications after this date or in contrary to the accepted procedures shall will be disqualified.
The Official Release
The Nigeria Immigration Service is recruiting!
For avoidance of doubt, the ongoing recruitment is FREE!#NISDeyForYou ? pic.twitter.com/A8Vr6A0xdl
— Nigeria Immigration Service (@nigimmigration) January 12, 2023
How about nis shortlisted candidate
Please can I print my Document