Ghana Immigration Recruitment DeadlineImmigration RecruitmentNigeria Immigration RecruitmentNIS Recruitment
Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2023/2024
Here is the Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2023/2024 and how to apply for the NIS Recruitment 2023/2024.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enquiries, let us know in the comment section.
About Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment
- The Civil Defence, Correctional, Fire and Immigration Services Board (CDCFIB) invites application from qualified candidates to fill existing vacancies in the under mentioned positions in the Nigeria Immigration Service Service (NIS).
- The Nigerian Immigration Service has launched its recruitment portal and is accepting applications for the 2023/2024 recruitment year.
Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Eligibility Requirements
- Candidates must be Nigerian citizens
- You should have a National Identification card
- Applicants must have the required qualifications and certificates
- You must be physically fit and present medical fitness certificates from government-approved hospitals.
- Candidates be of good character and have never been convicted of a crime.
- You should be ready to submit to drug test
- Candidates must be between the ages of 18 and 30, with the exception of doctors and pharmacists, who must be no older than 35.
- Applicant’s height must not be less than 1.65 for females and 0.87 for men
Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Positions And Qualifications
Category A: Superintendent Cadre Recruitment
Recruitment Of Superintendent of Immigration (SI) 11 professionals (Doctors):
- Interested applicants must possess a first degree in MBBS from a recognized institution of higher learning and an NYSC discharge/exemption certificate
Recruitment Of Deputy Superintendent of Immigration (DSI) 10 professional (pharmacists)
- Interested applicants must possess a first degree in Pharmacy from a recognized institution of higher learning and an NYSC discharge/exemption certificate.
Recruitment Of Assistant Superintendent of Immigration II (ASI)
- Interested applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree, Higher National Diploma (HND) or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
Category B: Inspectorate Cadre
Recruitment Of Assistant Inspector Immigration
- Interested applicants must be holders of a National Diploma (ND), NCE or Advance NABTEB obtained from recognized institutions
Category C: Assistant Cadre
Recruitment Of Immigration Assistant
- Interested applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO, GCE or its equivalent with a minimum of 4 credits in not more than two (2) sittings, which must include English and Mathematics.
Recruitment Of Immigration Assistant III
- Interested applicants must be holders of ordinary level SSCE or its equivalents and appropriate trade test certificate.
How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment
- First visit the the Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Portal: www.CDCFIB.Career Portal
- Then click on your preferred position
- Then read the requirements for the position and its application instructions
- After that click on the “Apply” button
- Then enter your Email address and Password to create an account
- A verification email will be sent to your email address
- Access the verification link in the email sent to you
- The Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment application form opens, fill the Nigeria Immigration Service application form with your personal and education details such as your name, address, national ID, educational qualifications, Physical ability status, NYSC certificate number, Identification number, Certificate number, height and chest measurement .
- Proceed to upload your Passport Photo, Birth Certificate, Health certificate, Indigene certificate, and other documents as they apply to you. (Documents must not be more than 200kb and must be in PDF format)
- Review the application summary page
- Finally click on the submit button to complete the application process and print the application summary page and submit at the physical screening and Computer Based Test centers when time is due.
Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Computer Based Test (CBT)
- A computer-based aptitude test will be conducted for respective shortlisted candidates.
- The date and time will be communicated to such persons. You can also log into your Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment portal to check the Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Aptitude test Date: www.CDCFIB.Career Aptitude Test Portal
Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Closing Date
- Deadline for application is two (2) weeks from Monday, January 16, 2023 – Sunday, February 5, 2023.
Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Guidelines
- Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment application is free of charge.
- The Nigeria Immigration Service service does not use middlemen in its application process as such do not make payment to anyone
- Applications after this date or in contrary to the accepted procedures shall will be diqualified.
The Official Release
The Nigeria Immigration Service Service is recruiting!
For avoidance of doubt, the ongoing recruitment is FREE!#NISDeyForYou ? pic.twitter.com/A8Vr6A0xdl
— Nigeria Immigration Service Service (@nigimmigration) January 12, 2023
Please, is there a way I can to reprint my summary page?…as the portal has been closed. I couldn’t get to save and print the summary page initially.
I want apply imigration service
I forgot my password ?
I really want to be a member of this Force
I want apply imigration service