Here is the Nigeria Police Academy (NPA) Admission Application Form and how to apply for the Nigeria Police Academy (NPA).
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section.
About Nigeria Police Academy (NPA)
This article details the following: Police Academy Form: Nigeria Police Academy (NPA) Admission Application Form, Nigeria Police Academy (NPA), Wudil, Kano, is now selling admission forms for its Regular Course degree programmes.
Police Academy Form
Nigeria Police Academy (NPA), Wudil, Kano is inviting suitably qualified Nigerian citizens for admission into its Regular Course degree programmes for the next academic session through www.polac.edu.ng.
Candidates admitted into the Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil degree course will undergo a combined academic and Police training for a minimum period of Five (5) Years leading to Bachelor’s degrees and commission into the Nigeria Police Force as Assistant Superintendent of Police (ASP).
Sale of online application forms for admission into the 8th Regular Course of degree programme of the Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil, will commence on Monday 13th April, and end on Sunday 5th July, .
Police Academy Admission Requirements.
- Candidates seeking admission into the Academy must be Nigerian citizens and must be between 17 and 22 years of age, and must have a height of not less than 1.67 Metres (5 Feet 6 Inches) if male, and 1.62 Metres (5 Feet 4 Inches) if female. In addition, male candidates must have an expanded chest size of not less than 86cm (34 Inches for those between 21 and 22 years of age). All candidates must be free from any physical deformity or mental disability.
- Candidates must have obtained a minimum of SIX (6) credits at the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) conducted by the West African Examinations Council (WAEC), the National Examinations Council (NECO) or the National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB) at not more than 2 sittings and including a credit pass in English Language and Mathematics as well as subjects relevant to the candidate’s chosen course of study in the Academy.
- Candidates must also obtain satisfactory scores in both the written examination and the interview and must pass physical and psychological tests of fitness.
- SSCE STATEMENT OF RESULTS OR CERTIFICATES RELATING TO EXAMINATIONS TAKEN BEFORE 2016 WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
How to Apply for Police Academy Admission.
- Interested Applicants are advised to go to the Nigeria Police Academy’s Website: http://polac.edu.ng/purchasepinin order to obtain or generate Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Code.
- The RRR code obtained can be used to make payment of N3,500.00 through any commercial Bank Branch in Nigeria.
- Applicants must, in addition, apply through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board [JAMB] as well as sit for the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME). Candidates need not select the Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil as a University of choice in the JAMB form. However, only candidates who obtained the minimum UTME scores of 180 which is the Academy’s Cut-off mark in JAMB and purchased the Academy online Application Form will be eligible to sit for the Nigeria Police Academy Selection Examination.
- After making payment, applicants are to visit http://polac.edu.ng/user/register/application to create an online application account.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS
Applications are to be submitted online. On submission of the applications, candidates are required to download Acknowledgement Form. Candidates who obtained the minimum national cut-off marks or above, will be enabled to download and print their examination cards.
NPA Entrance Examination Date, Conditions and Requirements
The Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil Selection Examination, will be Pencil and Paper Based (PPB) and probably Computer Based Test (CBT) as the case may be. The examination shall comprise of a General Paper (Section A) which is compulsory for all candidates. It will cover areas such as general knowledge and current affairs, English Language and Mathematics. Other sections are to be selected according to candidate’s Faculty of choice. It will be conducted on Saturday the 8th August, 2020.
Only candidates who meet the Academy’s cut-off mark of 180 in UTME and above will be eligible to sit for the Nigeria Police Academy Selection Examination at the 21 designated Centres. The list of Centres is on the Academy Website. Eligible candidates are to bring along to the examination venue their Acknowledgement Form, Examination Card, current JAMB Result Slip, and two Postcard size photographs (3.5×5 Inches) which should show only from the chest upwards. At the back of each of the two Postcard size photographs, the candidates must write their name, State of origin, Examination Centre, and signature.
Only candidates who are successful in the Selection Examination will be invited for the Nigeria Police Academy Selection Board screening and interview. The list of successful candidates will be published on our website.