Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section.
About Nigeria Police Force (NPF) Recruitment Requirement & How to Apply
Nigeria Police Recruitment is currently recruiting for all positions and the recruitment is Open to Bsc, ND/NCE, WASSCE, GCE, NECO & NABTEB holders. Application is Free, Apply for Police Recruitment below.
The Nigeria Police Force (NPF) invites applications from qualified Nigerians for enlistment into the Nigeria Police Force as Police Constables (Recruits). NPF recruitment qualified requirements for the recruitment exercise indicates that candidates must possess an O’ Level certificate with at least five credits level passes including Mathematics and English Language in not more than two sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. The recruitment exercise is absolutely FREE.
Nigeria Police Force Recruitment Eligibility & Requirements.
Applicants must have passion for a career in the Nigeria Police Force and must satisfy the following:
- Applicant shall be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess National Identity Number (NIN).
- Applicant must possess a minimum of Five (5) Credits in not more than two sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB with credit passes in English and Mathematics
- Applicant must be aged between 17 – 25 years
- Applicant must be medically, physically and psychological fit and must not be less than 1.67m tall for male and 1.64m tall for female
- Applicant must not have less than 86cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only)
- Female applicant must not be pregnant at the time of the recruitment
- Applicant must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment
- Applicant must print their completed online forms, guarantor forms and submit same at the examination/screening and recruitment centre.
A candidate who is suffering from any one of the underlisted abnormalities or deformities shall not be accepted for enlistment into the Nigeria Police Force:
- Impediment in speech
- Gross malformation of teeth or jaw preventing proper mastication of food
- Knock knees
- Bow legs
- Bent knees, i.e Knees which cannot be straightened when standing at attention
- Deformed hands which cannot perform the full functions of the hand
- Defective eyesight or squint eyes
- Amputation of any part of the body
How to Apply for Nigeria Police Recruitment, NPF Recruitment
Online Registration Starts on 14th July and closes on 23rd August .
- To apply for the Nigeria Police Force (NPF) Recruitment first Visit: policerecruitment.gov.ng
- Then provide a functional Email Address and National Identification Number NIN before you begin your application
- Afterwards Fill and “Submit” the Online Form.
- Then Review the information before final submission
- Make sure you print out the information that is sent automatically to your Email.,
- Do not forget to copy and save your “Registration Number” for future correspondences. The “Number” is case sensitive.
- Note that You would be required to present a hardcopy of email message sent to you if you are shortlisted and contacted for the next stage of the recruitment process.
- The applicants who meet the requirement of the online registration would be invited for physical screening at all State Commands, including FCT Command from 24th August to 30th August
- Finally Names of successful candidates will be published in the national newspaper on 14th September and other platforms
Nigeria Police Force (NPF) Recruitment Application Instructions
- No email and/or phone number can be used more than once in this application.
- Applicants with multiple applications are to be disqualified.
- The Nigeria Police Force does not enter Into any correspondences with candidates or on behalf of candidates in this exercise aside this portal or candidates emails.