Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section.
About Nigeria Police Screening: Aptitude Test Date & Venue
This article details the following: Nigerian Police Aptitude Test Exams Date and Venue, Nigerian Police Aptitude Test Exam/screening Date and Venue for NPF Recruitment. All candidates that took part in the last Nigerian police physical screening on the 24th August to 6th September in all 36 states of the federation can check their Examination centers and date below.
Nigerian Police Aptitude Test Exam / screening Date
- The Nigeria Police Force wishes to inform the general public and applicants in the ongoing recruitment exercise that the date is to be fixed for the aptitude test which is the next phase in the recruitment process.
- This clarification has become necessary following the deluge of inquiries received by the Force on the subject matter.
- Applicants should are assured that when the Police High Command fixes a date, it will be widely circulated on the various platforms of the institution.
- Applicants are to monitor the Police website, social media handles and the traditional media for further updates.
Nigerian Police Aptitude Test Screening Exams Date, Venue, Schedule
- In continuation of the ongoing recruitment of constables into the Nigeria Police Force, all candidates who successfully completed the online recruitment registration exercise will proceed for physical and credential screening scheduled for 24th August and 6th September, across the federation.
- The Nigeria Police Force, NPF screening exercise will take place at designated locations within each State.
- Detailed and specific guidelines for each State will be announced by the Police Public Relations Officers in the thirty-six states of the Federation and the Federal Capital Territory (FCT).
- Nigeria Police Force, NPF recruitment exercise is absolutely free of charge and without any pecuniary obligation.
Nigeria Police Aptitude Test/Screening Requirements
All applicants are to appear at the screening venues in white T-shirts and shorts with the following mandatory basic requirements:
- Your National Identity Number (NIN)
- Your Original and duplicate copies of credentials — O’ Level Result(s),
- Your Certificate of Origin and Birth Certificate
- Your Recent passport photographs attached;
- Your Printout of application submission confirmation page
- Your Duly completed Guarantor’s form
- Any candidate who fails to present the aforementioned documents, will not be considered for the screening.