Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Recruitment Screening Date and Examination Centers
Here is the Nigerian Air Force, NAF Recruitment Screening Date and Examination Centres 2020. Below is the NAF Recruitment Screening Date/Exam Centres. The Nigerian Air force has released examination date and the list of examination centres for the Nigerian Air force Airmen/Airwomen 2020/2021 recruitment pre-screening examination exercise is out. Below are the procedures on How to Check Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Screening Date and Examination Centres on portal careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng.
NAF Recruitment Screening Date/Exam Centres
The Nigerian Air Force is the air branch of the Nigerian Armed Forces. It is one of the largest in Africa, consisting of about 15,000 personnel and aircraft including 8 Chinese Chengdu F-7s, 13 Dassault-Dornier Alpha Jets, Helicopter gunships, armed attack drones and military transport aircraft.
See Here: Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Screening Time Table.
NAF Recruitment Screening Date/Exam Centres:
The NAF Screening Date and Examination – The names of shortlisted candidates for the zonal screening exercise will be published after the Pre-screening examination. N/B: Online Registration Starts on 24 July 2020 and closes on 21 August 2020. Recruitment interview Exercise will hold from 24 September – 12 November 2020. There will be no extension.
Nigerian Air force Recruitment Exam Screening Centres.
NAF Recruitment Screening tests will be conducted across the six (6) Geo-political zone in the following centers:
- Makurdi:Nigerian Air Force Base, Markudi.
- Ilorin:303 MAG, Nigerian Air Force Ilorin.
- Lagos:Sam Ethnan Air Force Base, Ikeja – Lagos.
- Enugu:113, Helicopter Combat Training Group Nigerian Air Force Enugu.
- Port Harcourt:115 Special Operations Group Nigerian Air Force Port Harcourt.
- Benin:107 Air Maritime Group, Nigerian Air Force Benin.
- Kaduna:Nigerian Air Force Base, Kawo – Kaduna.
- Kano:403 Flying Training School, Kano.
- Maiduguri:105 Composite Group Nigerian Air Force Maiduguri.
- Ipetu-Ijesha:Nigerian Air Force Institute of Safety, Ipetu-Ijesha.
- Sokoto:119 Forward Operation Base Mabera, Sokoto.
- Yola:103 Strike Group, Nigerian Air Force, Yola.
- Jos:451 Nigerian Air Force Station, Jos.
- Bauchi:Nigerian Air Force Base Bauchi.
Note: The list of Successfully shortlisted candidates is always published after the zonal screening exercise which is after the Pre-screening examination.
Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Requirements.
- Additional information
- Applicants will be required to submit for scrutiny, the original copies of the documents at the recruitment centers, and during the final selection interview. Applicants will be required to present the following documents if selected for the zonal recruitment test:
- Two recent passport size photographs to be stamped and countersigned by officer of appropriate rank specified, Local Government Chairmen/Secretaries and other specified officers in Paragraph 8.
- Photocopies of:
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age (Any age declaration done later than 4 years to this exercise will not be acceptable).
ii. Educational/Trade Certificates.
iii. Indigenship certificate from applicant’s State of Origin.
- Any applicant suspected to have impersonated or submitted false document(s) shall be disqualified from the selection exercise. Also, any false declaration detected later may lead to withdrawal from training. Such applicants may be handed over to the Police for prosecution.
- The Nigerian Air Force will not entertain any inquiries in respect of applicants whose applications have been rejected. Interested applicants are to note that online registration is free of charge. Applicants are required to fill valid email addresses and Telephone numbers in the appropriate spaces provided in the application form.
- On completion of the application forms, applicants must print out the Acknowledgment Slip.
- Technical Support:For Technical Support, please call: 09064145533,08043440802 or 08053440802 or Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: All phone lines are available between 8:30 AM and 5:30PM.
NAF Recruitment Screening Date/Exam Centres: NAF General Instructions.
- Nationality:Applicant must be a Nigerian citizen by birth.
- Age:Applicants must be between the ages of 18and 22 years for non-tradesmen/women, 18and 25 years for tradesmen/women. Those applying as assistant chaplains/assistant imams and drivers must be between the ages of 18and 28 years.
- Marital Status:All applicants must be single.
- Height:Minimum height is 1.66meters or 5.4ft for males and 1.63 meters or 5.3ft for females.
- Medical Fitness:All applicants must be medically fit and meet the Nigerian Air Force medical and employment standards.
- Attestation Forms:Applicant’s attestation Form must be signed by a military officer from the same state as the applicant and not below the rank of Squadron Leader or equivalent in the Nigerian Army, Nigerian Navy, and Nigerian Air Force. Also a Police Officer of the rank of Assistant CP and above. Local Governments Chairmen/Secretaries, Magistrates, and Principals of Government Secondary Schools from applicants’ state of origin can also sign the attestation forms.
- The signees’ passport photograph and either photocopy of driver’s license, international passport, national identity card or voters identity card must be attached. In addition, applicants are to bring with them Local Government Indigene Certificate to the Zonal Recruitment Centers and final selection interview.
If you have any questions concerning NAF Recruitment Screening Date/Exam Centres, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
Check the shetlist of NAF
Where is Delta going for their screening because am confused I registered for trade men
WHEN THE EXAM WILL START