Here is the Nigerian Navy DSSC Shortlisted Candidate | https://www.navy.mil.ng. The Nigerian Navy DSSC Successful Candidate: Nigerian Navy DSSC List of Successful candidate from screening interview on 2020/2021 intake is out: Below is the list of successful shortlisted Nigerian Navy DSSC. check your name on the Nigerian Navy DSSC List of successful candidates list below.
Nigerian Navy DSSC Successful Candidate
All participants are hereby informed that the Nigerian Navy DSSC List has been released. Applicants are hereby advised to check their names with the guideline provided below.
The Nigerian Navy is a branch of the Nigerian Armed Forces. It is among the largest navies on the African continent, consisting of several thousand personnel, including those of the Coast Guard.
How to Check Nigerian Navy DSSC Course 29 Successful Candidate
Checking your name on the list is easy and simple if only you will follow the procedures listed below;
STEP 1:- CLICK HERE to download the list to your mobile device or computer. Ensure your device has a PDF reader, which will enable you to view the list properly
STEP 2:- After downloading the list, use the search box to find your name on the list or press CTRL F on your computer device keyboard to bring you’re the search box.
STEP 3:- Type in your name on the box and click enter. Continue to click enter till you see your name or a box will appear with instruction written on it.
General Notice to all Successful Candidate
CANDIDATE ARRIVAL VENUE: All candidates are to report for training at Nigerian Naval College, Onne Port Harcourt, Rivers State
Nigerian Navy DSSC Successful Candidate: Accordingly, these candidates are to report for training at the Nigerian Naval College, Onne, Port Harcourt on Monday, 2 March 2020 from 0800 (8 am).
DSSC REQUIREMENT FOR SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
All Candidates are to come along with the originals and photocopies of their:
- Birth certificate/declaration of age
- Letter of indigeneship
- Secondary school testimonials
- Certificates (WAEC/NECO/GCE)
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
Nigerian Navy DSSC Welfare Requirements
Candidates are to also come along with the following items:
- Two pairs of white shorts.
- Two pairs of white trousers.
- Two white shirts (long sleeves).
- Two pairs of white socks.
- Two pairs of white canvas shoes.
- One lounge suite (dark colour).
- Two pairs of blue shorts and white round neck vests.
- One pair of black trousers.
- One belt (preferably black).
- One pair of black cover shoes.
- Black polish brushes, shaving kit, and toiletries.
- Two white bed sheets and pillowcases for 8 spring bed.
- Four recent passport photographs (coloured).
Female candidates should come along with the following items in addition:
- Two pairs of trouser suit.
- Two lounge skirts.
- One pair of black low heeled cover shoes.
- Two pairs of black or blue short tights.
All successful candidate should also note that;
- Any candidate who fails to present originals of the stated documents will not be accepted into the College.
- Candidates will not be allowed to receive visitors once taken on strength and will not be allowed to leave the College premises for the first three months of training.
- Candidates and their families/loved ones are to please note the above for strict compliance.
If you have any questions concerning the Nigerian Navy DSSC Successful Candidate, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.