Here is the NMC Induction Registration Form and how to register. The Nursing and Midwifery Council wishes to inform candidates for the recent licensing exams that the induction ceremony for newly qualified Nurse Assistants, Nurses and Midwives will be held on December 14th.
- Ministry Of Health (MOH) Nationwide Recruitment : Application Procedures
- Ghana Ministry of Health ( MOH ) Online Recruitment Portal
- How to Check Your Ministry of Health Financial Clearance For Recruitment
- How To Register For NMC Online Continuing Professional Development Programmes
- Instant TIN Number Registration At No Cost
Scope Of The NMC Induction
Only candidates who sat and passed the under listed licensing examinations are eligible for this virtual induction ceremony
- NAC, NAP
- RGN, RM, RMN, RCN, RCPN, PNNM
- ENT, PON, OPN, PHN, CCN, EN, NP, PN
NMC Induction Registration Form How To Register
- First visit: https://nmi.nmc.gov.gh/blog/public
- Then enter your index number, telephone number, and select your regional office.
- Afterwards Upload your picture of your Registration payment receipt issued to you by the Nursing and Midwifery Council.
- After filling the form, click on Submit.
NMC Induction Registration Deadline
- The closing date for the registration is 8th of December.
- You don’t have to register again after a complete registration with the former link provided by the council.