Here is all about the NMC Registration, Date, Schedule and Procedures For The Online Licensing Exams For Nursing and Midwifery Training Colleges And All Health Institutions . Management of Nursing and Midwifery Council of Ghana (NMC) has officially opened the registration of candidates for the Online licensing examinations effective June 22.
The NMC has asked Heads of Nursing and Midwifery training colleges to complete their Excel templates and submit to [email protected] and copy to [email protected] and [email protected]. Late submission of data and payment of relevant fees after the deadline will attract penalties.
Students of health training institutions are to pay their academic fees as well as registration fees in full to avoid late submission of data to the Nurses and Midwifery Council.
Kindly share with the whatsapp share button below this article. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
- NMC Results Checker – Check NMC Exams Results
- Full Results: How to Check Nursing & Midwifery Licensing Results Online 2020 / 2021
- Ministry Of Health Financial Clearance For Payment Of Rotation Allowances 2020 /2021
- Full Results: Nursing & Midwifery Licensing Results 2020 / 2021 Released – How To Check
- Detailed Procedures: How to Check Ministry of Health Clearance : https //hr.moh.gov.gh/check-clearance
NMC Licensing Exams Date, Schedule And Timetable
The Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) has released the Date, Schedule And Timetable for the Online Licensing Examination for all Nursing and Midwifery training colleges / educational institutions nationwide.
Date, Schedule And Timetable For October/November NAC/NAP and the Post Basic
- Schedules for the October/November NAC/NAP and the Post Basic Online Licensing Examination would be communicated at a later date.
Date, Schedule And Timetable For February Postponed RGN
- The February Postponed RGN is to be taken on July 20 to 22.
Date, Schedule And Timetable For May/June NAC/NAP
- The May/June NAC/NAP is to be taken on July 23 to 24.
Date, Schedule And Timetable For July/August RCPN , RMN, and RCN
- The July/August RCPN , RMN, and RCN is to be taken from August 24 to 27.
Date, Schedule And Timetable For July/August RM
- The July/August RM is to be taken from August 28 to September 2,.
Date, Schedule And Timetable For July/August PNNM
- The July/August PNNM is to be taken from September 3 to 8,.
Date, Schedule And Timetable July/August RGN
- The July/August RGN is to be taken from September 9 to 23,.
About The NMC Licensing Exams
Eligibility For NMC Licensing Exams
The NMC conducts licensing exams for qualification as Nurse Assistants, Nurses and Midwives. To be admitted to the NMC licensing examinations you must meet the following requirements:
- Successfully completed the required theoretical instructions and clinical experiences as stipulated in the rules and regulations for each training programme.
- Passed the examination conducted by the college.
- Attained satisfactory performance in clinical nursing.
- Paid the stipulated examination fee for the particular examination.
N&MC administers licensing examinations to the following category of nursing and midwifery professionals;
- Registered General Nurses (completed three –year (Diploma) or four year (Degree) course in nursing in accredited institutions)
- Registered Midwives (completed a three -year course on midwifery in accredited institutions)
- Registered Community Nurse (completed a three-year (Diploma) course in Community Health Nursing in accredited institutions)
- Registered Mental Nurse ( completed a three-year course in Mental Health Nursing in accredited institutions)
- Midwifery (Post NAC/NAP Midwifery) ( completed a one-year Post NAC/NAP course in midwifery in accredited institutions)
- Public Health Nursing ( completed a one-year Post Basic course in Public Health Nursing in accredited institutions)
- Ophthalmic Nursing ( completed a one-year Post Basic course in Ophthalmic nursing in accredited institutions)
- Peri –Operative /Critical Care Nursing ( completed a one-year Post –Basic course in Peri-Operative/Critical Nursing in accredited institutions)
- Ear, Norse and Throat Nursing (completed a one-year Post –Basic course in Ear, Nose and Throat Nursing in accredited institutions)
- Nurse Assistant (Preventive) (completed a two-year course in Nurse Assistant (Preventive) in accredited institutions)
- Nurse Assistant (Clinical) ( completed a two-year course in Nurse Assistant (Clinical) in accredited institutions)
Registration For The NMC Licensing Exams
- Applications from candidates who wish to sit for the licensing examinations are received by the Examination Unit.
- The Examination Unit coordinates the preparation of test items, examination centers, identify invigilators and examiners, assess examination scripts and then publish results.
When Is The NMC Licensing Exams Held
- The NMC Licensing examinations for the various programmes are held in February/March, June/July, August and November/December every licensing year.
Issuance Of NMC License
- Those who pass the licensing examination are issued Professional Identification Number (PIN) and a certificate of registration.
- Those who pursue Auxiliary programmes are issued with Auxiliary Identification Number (AIN) and a certificate of registration.
- Candidates who fail the NMC examinations are allowed to re-write until they pass.
- Professional Identification Number (PIN) can be used to apply for employment when applications are opened by the Ministry of Health or respective authorities
NMC Licensing Examination Fees