The Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) has on its social media platforms announced the release of the NMC Online Licensing exams results taken this year in August and November respectively. The NMC has outlined procedures below, to be followed to check your Nursing & Midwifery Licensing Results. The statement released by the Public Affairs Directorate of the NMC reads as follows;
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
- Ongoing Ministry Of Health Nationwide Recruitment Of Nurses
- How to Check Your Ministry of Health Financial Clearance For Recruitment
- How To Register For NMC Online Continuing Professional Development Programmes
- Ministry Of Health (MOH) Nationwide Recruitment 2020 : Application Procedures
- Government Begins Employing 2017/ 2018 Batch Of Nursing Trainees : Full Details Here
- Ghana Ministry of Health ( MOH ) Online Recruitment Portal
Table of Contents
Release Of NMC Exams Results
The Nursing and Midwifery Council brings to the notice of all candidates who sat for the NMC Online Licensing exams for the Basic and Auxiliary programmes in August-November that the 14th Governing Board has approved the release of the results.
Category Of NMC Results Released
|1||Registered General Nursing- RGN|
|3||Registered Mental Health Nursing-RMN|
|4||Registered Community Nursing-RCN|
|5||RegisteredCommuniy Psychiatry Nursing-RCPN|
|6||Post NAC/NAP Midwifery-PNNM|
|7||Nurse Assistant Clinical-NAC|
|8||Nurse Assistant Preventive-NAP|
NMC Results Checker – Check NMC Exams Results
Candidates are to check their results on the Council’s online portal by the following steps
STEP 1 : Visit The NMC Results Checker Portal
- Go to www.nmc.gov.gh
STEP 2 : Access Online Results Services
- Click on online services> online results
STEP 3: Candidates Who Have Scratch Cards Should
- Click on Check Results
- Then enter your index numbers and scratch code together with the card serial number. Your scratch code and the card serial number must be keyed together without spacing. Example, 12345678912301235
STEP 4: Candidates Without Scratch Cards Should
- Select Generate code on the next page
- Then enter your index number and contact number.
- Then Click on Generate Code.
- You will receive a code via SMS
- Then Proceed to click on Check Results.
- Then enter your index number and the code you received.
STEP 5: Candidates Who Are Successful Should
- Click on the Congratulations button to fill the registration form online,
- Then Click on the submit button and print a hard copy of the registration form for the approved persons, as specified on the form, to endorse.
- Then Pay the approved registration fee at any branch of ADB or GCB and proceed to our Regional Office to submit the filled and endorsed form together with the pay-in-slip