Here is the NMC Results Checker and how to checker and how to check the NMC Results online. The Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) has released the NMC Online Licensing exams results taken in August and November . Below are the NMC outlined procedures to be followed to check your Nursing & Midwifery Licensing Results.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
- Ongoing Ministry Of Health Nationwide Recruitment Of Nurses
- How to Check Your Ministry of Health Financial Clearance For Recruitment
- How To Register For NMC Online Continuing Professional Development Programmes
- Ministry Of Health (MOH) Nationwide Recruitment : Application Procedures
- Government Begins Employing previous Batch Of Nursing Trainees : Full Details Here
- Ghana Ministry of Health ( MOH ) Online Recruitment Portal
Table of Contents
About NMC Results Checker
The Nursing and Midwifery Council brings to the notice of all candidates who sat for the NMC Online Licensing exams for the Basic and Auxiliary programmes that the Governing Board has approved the release of the results.
NMC Results Checker
NMC Results Checker Portal
You can check your results on the Council’s online portal by the following steps
- First Go to www.nmc.gov.gh
- Then Click on online services> online results
For Candidates Who Have Scratch Cards
- Click on Check Results
- Then enter your index numbers and scratch code together with the card serial number. Your scratch code and the card serial number must be keyed together without spacing. Example, 12345678912301235
For Candidates Without Scratch Cards
- Select Generate code on the next page
- Then enter your index number and contact number.
- Then Click on Generate Code.
- You will receive a code via SMS
- Then Proceed to click on Check Results.
- Then enter your index number and the code you received.
After checking your results do the following
- Click on the Congratulations button to fill the registration form online,
- Then Click on the submit button and print a hard copy of the registration form for the approved persons, as specified on the form, to endorse.
- Then Pay the approved registration fee at any branch of ADB or GCB and proceed to our Regional Office to submit the filled and endorsed form together with the pay-in-slip