The Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) Ghana maiden virtual induction ceremony schedule for successful candidates for the Licensing Examinations has been released.
The management of the Nursing and Midwifery Council announces to candidates of the recent licensing examinations that the induction ceremony for newly qualified Nurse Assistants, Nurses and Midwives will be held on December 14th.
The ceremony will be conducted ONLINE for all qualified inductees across the country simultaneously.
- Ministry Of Health (MOH) Nationwide Recruitment : Application Procedures
- Ghana Ministry of Health ( MOH ) Online Recruitment Portal 2020
- How to Check Your Ministry of Health Financial Clearance For Recruitment 2020
- How To Register For NMC Online Continuing Professional Development Programmes
- Instant TIN Number Registration At No Cost
NMC Ghana Virtual Induction Ceremony Schedule 2020
Below is the NMC Induction Ceremony Schedule category of practitioners who will be inducted this year.
Modalities for the Conduct of the Virtual Induction Ceremony
- Qualified Nurse Assistants, Nurses and Midwives are required to register online for participation in the induction ceremony (The link will be provided and communicated on our social media platforms).
- Successful candidates in the licensing examinations are required to pay the relevant registration fee and proceed to register online for the induction ceremony.
- The online registration will allow inductees to choose their preferred regional office to collect their pendants and badges after the induction ceremony.