The embassy is looking for a new member of staff who is motivated to work on major issues. The main emphasis of the work is administrative tasks, including archives, ICT user support and other incidentals.
The embassy is located in the same building as the Dutch embassy in Accra, Ghana. The embassy is side-accredited to six countries, the Ivory Coast, Liberia, Sierra Leone, Guinea, Senegal and Gambia and is a hub station in the immigration field for over twenty countries in West and Central Africa.
Kindly share with the whatsapp share button below this article. If you have any enquiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
- Distribution of e-mail and all archive functions.
- ICT user support and ICT contact person.
- Web publishing on the embassy’s websites and other social platforms.
- Tasks in the consular, visa and immigration fields can be added according to need and suitability.
- If necessary, other tasks can also be assigned to the position.
- Should have experience of working with administrative tasks, archives and ICT.
- General competence and broad computer skills are an advantage.
- Necessary training will be provided.
- English is the daily working language.
- Being able to understand and handle documentation in Norwegian/Scandinavian is a prerequisite.
- Knowledge of French will be an advantage.
- Must be tidy and structured.
- Must be able to perform tasks quickly and carefully, and in accordance with current guidelines.
- Must have the ability to take initiative and work in a team.
- Must have high integrity and discretion.
- Good mood, flexibility, abilities and willingness to stand up.
- We offer a good working environment and a competitive salary in line with the local labor market in accordance with the agreement and qualifications.
Application Procedures : How To Apply
- Applications with CVs and references should be sent to the Norwegian Embassy in Accra by e-mail: [email protected]
- Applications from applicants with a Norwegian/Scandinavian background will be given priority.
- Questions about the position can be directed to the embassy at Embassy Counselor Trygve Guntvedt, head of administration and the consular section.
Official Release Here
- 20th November 2022