Here is the officially released West African Examination Council WAEC Nov Dec Registration . Nov Dec is the private examination for SHS levers willing to better their grades. This exam is conducted by WAEC between August and December each year. All interested candidates are to the stated registration procedures below to register for the Nov Dec .
Kindly share with the whatsapp share button below this article. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section.
- Full NovDec Centers And Index Number
- Full Nov Dec Timetable – Check And Download
- WAEC Ghana NovDec Registration Fee Schedule
- How To Check Nodec Results On Phone
- New: WAEC Nov Dec Marking Scheme And Grading System
- WAEC Nov Dec English Marking Scheme And Grading System
- WAEC Nov Dec Mathematics Marking Scheme And Grading System
- WAEC Nov Dec Social Studies Marking Scheme And Grading System
WAEC Nov Dec Registration Fees
The following are the NovDec registration fees. The fees are according to the number of subjects you are registering. Please take note that your Nov Dec registration will not be considered complete until the fees are paid at the designated banks.
- 6 or more subjects = GHS 480.47
- 5 subjects = GHS 458.67
- 4 subjects = GHS 436.67
- 3 subjects = GHS 410.30
- 2 subjects = GHS 395.24
- 1 subject = GHS 379.18
WAEC Nov Dec Registration 2021/2022 Fees For Oral/practical/project Work
- GHS 50.00 per subject for Practical
- GHS 50.00 per subject for Project Work
- GHS 36.00 per subject for Oral (English and French)
Where To Pay Nov Dec Registration Fees
Candidates may pay their e-registration fees at any branch of the following banks:
(1) Prudential Bank (GH) Limited
(2) Zenith Bank (GH) Limited
(3) Bank of Africa (GH) Limited
(4) United Bank of Africa (UBA)
(5) Ecobank (GH) Limited
(6) Access Bank
(7) FBN Bank (GH) Limited
(8) Consolidated Bank (GH) Limited
(9) Agriculture Development Bank (ADB) (only in the following regions):
EASTERN, OTI, VOLTA, NORTHERN, NORTHEAST, SAVANNAH, UPPER
EAST AND UPPER WEST
The registration shall become valid only after the requisite fee has been paid and the appropriate receipt obtained by the candidate at the bank.
NOV/DEC Registration Period
The following are the Nov Dec Online Registration dates For WASSCE FOR PRIVATE CANDIDATES
WASSCE NOV/DEC Period (22 June 0:00 – 10th August 23:55)
Normal Registration Period (22 June 0:00 – 10th August 23:55)
Late Registration Period (10 Jul 23:55 – 10th August 23:55)
How To Register For WAEC Nov Dec, Registration Procedures
Step 1: Create a Profile And LOGIN
- Candidates are to start their Registration by enrolling their fingerprints and capturing other personal details using the Biometric Data Capture software.
- Then Click here to download if you have a fingerprint scanner or visit any Registration Centre with such facilities to scan your fingerprints. Ensure your Surname, First name and other names are captured using the software
- Afterwards Visit the WAEC Official Website
- Then Start the registration by creating a profile for yourself using a valid email address and password. This email address and password will be used for subsequent logins.
- On successful login or profile creation, you will be directed to the Registration Page.
Step 2: BIO DATA
You are required to enter your bio data which includes Gender, Disability, Marital Status, Maiden Name (if applicable), Date of Birth, Nationality and State of Origin. Note that your name must not be more than 40 characters, this includes spaces between the surname, first name and other names. Please select NONE for disability information if you are not disabled
Candidates are required to enter their surnames FIRST Before OTHER NAMES. You are also required to enter your personal information which includes:
- Date of Birth
- Email Address
- Postal Address
Note that your name must not be more than 40 characters. This includes spaces between the first name, last name and initials.
Your postal address must not be more than 60 characters, including spaces.
Step 3: WAEC Nov Dec Registration Centres and Subject Information
- In addition to Personal Information, you will be required to supply Centre and Subject Information
- Select the region and centre at which you wish to write the examination. The exact venue will be assigned to you later.
- Then Select the subjects you wish to register for the examination. Please note that the maximum number of subjects allowed is 8.
Step 4: Photo for Registration
- You are required to take a picture with a webcam with a minimum Camera Specification* 2.0MP 720p USB 2.0 Color: High-Resolution RGB Support Hi-Speed USB 2.0 certified 2.0-megapixel sensor Up to 30 frames per second. Recommended is the Microsoft LifeCam HD 3000 Webcam. Note that the picture will be printed on your photocard and certificate
- The dimensions of the scanned photograph should be between 160pixels (Width) by 200pixels (Height). The dimensions of the scanned signature should be between 250pixels (Width) by 150pixels (Height).
Step 5: SUBMITTING REGISTRATION
Once you have completed the registration form, you are required to click the ACCEPT button after which a preview of your details will be displayed. You are required to review your application at this stage and click the EDIT button if you desire to make any modifications. You should click the SAVE button if you want to save your application and still be able to come back and modify it. Note that you can only modify up to 3 times. Click the SUBMIT button if you want to submit your application.
NOTE that you will no longer be able to modify your application once you click the SUBMIT button.
On completion of the Registration Form, Click on the Preview button to review your form.
Finally, on click of the Submit button, the system will complete the registration process and generate an Invoice showing amount due. You are required to print this invoice and take it to the bank for payment.
Step 6: Penalty
After payment must have been made at the bank, Candidates wishing to change their Biodata and or add more subjects are required to use the Penalty module to do so.
To use this module, follow these steps:
- Login with email and password, select Penalty Type.
- Make the required modification and submit following the same process as outlined in Fresh Registration above.
- An invoice for the modification will be generated for candidates to print and take to the bank for payment
Please note that these modifications will not be affected in the system unless payment is made at the bank.
Step 7: Printing of confirmation page
Candidates are required to visit this site for the printing of Confirmation Page after making payment at the bank.
WAEC Nov Dec Registration Center in Ghana
Novdec Registration Date 2021/2022/2023/2023, Novdec Registration Index Numbers 2021/2022/2023/2023,, Novdec Registration Centers 2021/2022/2023/2023, Novdec Registration Timetable, Novdec Registration Results 2021/2022/2023/2023,