Here is the Novdec Registration Fees And Closing Date 2021 / 2022. The following are the closing dates for the 2021 / 2022 Nov Dec Registration Fees And Closing Date for All candidates. Candidates are to take note that, they are to submit all their application documents and make full payment of the cost of their registration before the closing date of application.
Below is the West African Examination Council WAEC Registration deadline for 2021 / 2022 NovDec examination. This is to let you know the Nov Dec Registration Fees And Closing Date for WAEC Nov/Dec registration 2021 / 2022.
The West African Examination has officially released the Nov Dec Registration Fees And Closing Date. All private candidate who wishes to participate in the Nov/Dec examination should register before the closing date.
Kindly share with the whatsapp share button below this article. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section.
- Full NovDec Centers And Index Number
- Full Nov Dec Timetable 2020 / 2021- Check And Download
- WAEC Ghana NovDec Registration Fee Schedule
- How To Check Nodec Results On Phone
- New: WAEC Nov Dec Marking Scheme And Grading System
- WAEC Nov Dec English Marking Scheme And Grading System
- WAEC Nov Dec Mathematics Marking Scheme And Grading System
- WAEC Nov Dec Social Studies Marking Scheme And Grading System
Table of Contents
2021 / 2022 Novdec Registration Closing Dates
THE WEST AFRICAN EXAMINATIONS COUNCIL, GHANA
The following are the Nov Dec Online Registration dates 2020 For WASSCE FOR PRIVATE CANDIDATES
WASSCE NOV/DEC 2021 / 2022 Period (10 Feb 2021 0:00 – 11 Jul 2020 23:55)
Normal Registration Period (10 Feb 2021 0:00 – 10 Jul 2020 23:55)
Late Registration Period (10 Jul 2021 23:55 – 11 Jul 2020 23:55)
WAEC Novdec Registration Fees 2020; Below are the cost to register for the 2020 Nov/Dec, the cost of the registration depends mainly on the number of subjects the student is registering for. Applicants are to take note that unless the total cost of registration has been paid at any of the designated banks, the registration would not be considered complete
NovDec 2021 / 2022 WASSCE FOR PRIVATE CANDIDATES REGISTRATION FEES
The following are the NovDec 2020 registration fees. The fees are according to the number of subjects you are registering. Please take note that your Nov Dec registration will not be considered complete until the fees are paid at the designated banks.
(1) Subject Fees
The subject fees are as follows:
6 or more subjects … … GH¢412.47
5 subjects … … … GH¢394.67
4 subjects … … … GH¢375.67
3 subjects … … … GH¢354.30
2 subjects … … … GH¢341.24
1 subject … … … GH¢328.18
(2) Fees for Oral/Practical/Project Work
Candidates who offer subjects with oral/practical/project work component will pay
additional fees as follows:
GH¢50.00 per subject for Practical
GH¢50.00 per subject for Project Work
GH¢36.00 per subject for Oral (English and French)
(3) Correction of Entries
After submission of entries, candidates who wish to make any change(s) during the registration period will pay the following charges:
- GH¢50.00 plus Practical/Project Work/Oral fee where applicable
• GH₵100.00 for correction of centre name, date of birth, address, picture, or substitution of subject.
• For addition of subject(s), the fees are as stated in 16(1) and 16(2) above. 2020 Novdec Registration Closing Dates
(4) Provision of kit for Examination
Each candidate will be provided with a kit comprising non-programmable calculator, mathematical set, and timepiece.
Entries made after the normal registration period will attract the following:
(a) Late Entry: One and half (1½) times the total entry fee;
(b) Substitution of Subject(s): One and half (1½) times the subject(s) fee indicated
in 16(1) and 16(2) above;
(c) Addition of Subject(s): Twice the subject(s) fee indicated in 16(1) and 16(2)
(d) Correction of name, date of birth, address, or signature: GH¢100.00.
Banks to make Nov Dec Registration Payment
Candidates may pay their e-registration fees at any branch of the following banks:
(1) Prudential Bank (GH) Limited
(2) Zenith Bank (GH) Limited
(3) Bank of Africa (GH) Limited
(4) United Bank of Africa (UBA)
(5) Ecobank (GH) Limited
(6) Access Bank
(7) FBN Bank (GH) Limited
(8) Consolidated Bank (GH) Limited
(9) Agriculture Development Bank (ADB) (only in the following regions):
EASTERN, OTI, VOLTA, NORTHERN, NORTHEAST, SAVANNAH, UPPER
EAST AND UPPER WEST
The registration shall become valid only after the requisite fee has been paid and the appropriate receipt obtained by the candidate at the bank. 2020 Novdec Registration Closing Dates
How To Register for WAEC Nov Dec Registration 2021 / 2022