The West African Examination Council (WAEC) has released The Final Timetable For NOVDEC. This comes after the release of the provisional WASSCE examination results.
The new NOVDEC Timetable has undergone several changes. Although the exams was to commence within the 1st week of November 2020, it was rescheduled.
The new NOVDEC Timetable on 23rd November while the last paper will be written on 22nd December.
Kindly share with the whatsapp share button below this article. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section.
- Full NovDec Centers And Index Number
- WAEC Ghana NovDec Registration Fee Schedule
- How To Check Nodec Results On Phone
- New: WAEC Nov Dec Marking Scheme And Grading System
- WAEC Nov Dec English Marking Scheme And Grading System
- WAEC Nov Dec Mathematics Marking Scheme And Grading System
- WAEC Nov Dec Social Studies Marking Scheme And Grading System
NOVDEC Timetable PDF Download
- Papers to be written on the 23rd November include General Agriculture (Essay & Objective), Management In-Living (Essay & Objective), Ceramics (Essay & Objectives) and Foods and Nutrition (Practical) Planning Session.
- These papers are Information and Communication Technology (Elective) 3 Practical (this paper will be written in 2 sets), Metalwork (Essay & Objective) and Clothing and Textiles (Essay & Objectives).
- When the duration indicated on the paper differs from that on the timetable, the one on the question paper should be followed.
- Question Papers to be Given Out in Advance of the Dates They Are to be Taken. The question paper for General Knowledge-In-Art 3 will be given to candidates two weeks before the paper is due to be taken.
- The question papers for project work for Bakery, Graphic Design, Leatherwork, Ceramics, Sculpture, Picture Making, Textiles, Jewellery, will be forwarded to candidates two weeks in advance of the examination. The exact date for the delivery of question papers to candidates will be communicated to them.
- Visually and Hearing Impaired candidates should be allowed one and half times the time allotted to other candidates.