Here is NSMQ Winners 2022/2023. This post brings to you Winners Of NSMQ 2022 as well as the NSMQ 2022 finals results .
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section, We will be very pleased to answer you.
About NSMQ Winners 2022/2023
- The NSMQ 2022 final contests which takes place on Wednesday, October 26th, 2022 at the Great Hall, KNUST.
- Prempeh College, Presec Legon and Adisadel College competes to be crowned the NSMQ 2022 winners
- The National Science and Maths Quiz is an annual science and maths content-based national level quiz competition for senior high schools in Ghana.
- The objective of the National Science & Mathematics Quiz is to promote the study of the maths and sciences, and also help students develop quick thinking and a probing and scientific mind about the everyday world around them, while fostering healthy academic rivalry among senior high schools.
NSMQ Winners 2022/2023
- Presec Legon won the NSMQ 2022
- Prempeh College were 1str Runner Up
- Adisadel College were 2nd Runner Up
|Winner of NSMQ 2022|
|1||Presec Legon Won The NSMQ 2022|
|1st Runner Up of NSMQ 2022|
|2||Prempeh College is 1st Runner Up|
|2nd Runner Up of NSMQ 2022|
|3||Adisadel College is 2nd Runner Up|
NSMQ 2022 Results Today 2022
NSMQ 2022/2023 Finals Quiz Structure
Three schools competes in each contest and each school is represented by two contestants. The contest is usually composed of five rounds with the following rules:
NSMQ 2022/2023 Finals Round 1
- The first round of the NSMQ 2022 Finals is the round of fundamental questions. All three contesting schools has to answer 4 Biology, 4 Chemistry, 4 Physics and 4 Mathematics questions. A wrongly answered question may be carried over as a bonus to the next opponent with partial credit sometimes awarded by the quiz mistress.
NSMQ 2022/2023 Finals Round 2
- The second round of the NSMQ 2022 Finals is called the speed race. Each school is presented with the same mainly applied questions at the same time. A school answers a question by ringing the bell. There are no partial credits at this round and a school gains a maximum of three points for answering a question correctly.
NSMQ 2022/2023 Finals Round 3
- The third round of the NSMQ 2022 Finals is known as the Problem of the Day. Contestants are required to solve a single question, worth 10 points, within 4 minutes.
NSMQ 2022/2023 Finals Round 4
- The fourth round of the NSMQ 2022 Finals involves True or False statements given to the contestants in turns. The objective is to determine whether each statement is true or false. A correctly answered question fetches 2 points. A wrongly answered question attracts a penalty of -1 point. A school may decide not to answer a question, in which case it will be carried over to the next contesting school as a bonus for the full benefit of the two points.
NSMQ 2022/2023 Finals Round 5
- The fifth round of the NSMQ 2022 Finals involves riddles, 4 riddles are presented to the schools. clues are given to the contesting schools. The schools then compete against each other to find the answers to the riddles. The school that gets the correct answer on the first clue fetches 5 points. The school that gets the correct answer on the second clue gets 4 points for a correct answer. On the third or any other subsequent clue, a question answered correctly is given 3 points. .
NSMQ Past Winners Up To 2022/2023
NSMQ Winners Ranking Up To 2022/2023
- NSMQ Winners, Winner Of NSMQ 2022, Which School Won The NSMQ 2022, Who Won The NSMQ 2022, NSMQ 2022 Finals Time, NSMQ Finals, NSMQ Finals Results Today, NSMQ Finals Results Today 2022, NSMQ Finals Results Today 2022/2023
- Prempeh College NSMQ 2022, Presec Legon NSMQ 2022, Presbyterian Boys NSMQ 2022, Adisadel College, NSMQ 2022, NSMQ 2022 Winners,