Here is the NSS Appointment Letter 2021/2022 and How To Check Your NSS Appointment Letter. The Appointment Letter 2021/2022 contains details of the national service institution of post for all graduated students from all accredited tertiary institutions in Ghana who registered for the 2021/2022 national service year. The NSS Appointment Letter is to be presented to respective national service institution for endorsement. Prospective NSS personnel are required to undertake their their mandatory one-year national service at various institutions in all the sixteen (16) regions across the country.
This is the NSS Appointment Letter 2021/2021. This is a guide on how to print your NSS Appointment Letter. Successfully posted NSS personnel must heed to the following guidelines to obtain their Appointment letter.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Whatsapp Group For NSS. Here is the group: >>> National Service Scheme (NSS) Discussion Forum <<<
- Full Guide: NSS Posting – Check Your NSS Posting
- How To Download And Fill NSS Evaluation Form – Complete Procedures
- National Service Certificate Request Procedures
- NSS Registration Centers For NSS Registration
- Ghana National Service : Biometric Registration And Placement
- What To Do After Checking Your National Service Posting
Table of Contents
About The NSS Appointment Letter 2021/2022
The NSS appointment letter is a letter issued to an prospective NSS Personnel as a formal authorization on the appointment for a particular service institution. This NSS appointment letter contains the details of the applicant, the kind of service, the terms of the service required as well as the requirements to be fulfilled by the prospective NSS Personnel. The NSS appointment letter is to be certified by the NSS institution at the regional office of posting together with documents such as identification card, passport photos and Ezwish card.
NSS Appointment Letter 2021/2022 – Print Your NSS Appointment Letter
Follow the outlined below to obtain and print out your NSS appointment letter.
- Visit the NSS Posting Portal via https://portal.nss.gov.gh/check-posting
- Enter your NSS Number in the space provided and Click the Search button.
- When your Posting details appear, scroll down and click Click here to Print Posting Letter.
- Next, your Posting Letter Page will Popup, then Click Show Appointment Letter beneath your details
- In the end, Download and Print your NSS Appointment Letter.
What To Do After Printing Your NSS Appointment Letter
- Submit the appointment letter (which has the User Agency form attached to it) to the establishment you’ve been posted to (user agency) for the letter to be endorsed by either the Head of the organization, Head of Department or the HR Director.
- Once your letter gets endorsed, revisit NSS site (click here to visit the NSS site) and click Regional Registration Appointment (right on the dashboard). There, you can schedule an appointment, choosing a date and time of your interest, for your Regional Registration. This is the offline process of registration.
- After, head to the regional zonal centre (i.e NSS office in the region you were posted to) on the specified date and time, to be registered into their system. Be informed that you will be needing to endorse your form, a valid national ID, passport picture, school ID. E-zwich card will be needed for public sector service registration. Go devised so that nothing unexpected shows up to eat you.
- After registration, your Regional Acceptance Number (RAN) will be provided. Revisit the NSS website and reprint your appointment letter (with your RAN present this time). Make three (3) copies and submit each of them to the NSS District office and your posted firm. Then, keep the last one for reference sake.
What To Do After If You Are Rejected By Your Institution
All you will have to do is request a release letter from the firm. Then, go to the NSS office to be reposted. Head to the NSS office as well if still not posted.
NSS Appointment Letter Inquiries:
Contact the National Service Scheme (NSS) on their official website: http://nss.gov.gh or [email protected]gh, or dial +233-302-772714 / +233-302-772714. You can also visit their office at 6 Patrice Lumumba Road, Airport Residential Area, Accra.