National Service Personnel across the country have lamented the National Service Secretariat’s mandatory deduction of GHC50 from their allowances for the month of March without authorization or prior consultation from the personnel.
Kindly share this article to inform others. There is a whatsapp share button below this article. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section Or You can join our Telegram Group For Teachers, Students And Job Seakers. Here is the Group: >>> Job Vacancies Announcement And Education Discussion Forum <<
- Vodafone Offers Free Internet Access To Online learning platforms : How To Use It
- GES Launches 24-Hour Learning Channel For SHS And JHS Students: Full Details Here
- WAEC Begins Online Capturing Of CA Scores for 2020 BECE School Candidates, How To Submit
- Government Launches Online Scholarship Application System : How To Apply
- Education Minister Appeals To Internet Service Providers Not To Charge Access To Educational Materials
- Teaching And Learning Programme Launched On Home Base TV For Primary And JHS
- GES To Revise Academic Timetable After COVID-19 Pandemic : Full Details Here
- WASSCE 2020: NCTE To Meet With Universities To Discuss Admission Of SHS Students Without WASSCE
The personnel voices their frustration toward the National Service Secretariate for making deductions on their allowances without prior notice. The deduction was meant for a National Service Cloth which was not communicated to them before the deduction. The personnel however lamented that not all members received the cloth from the secretariat even though it was deducted without their consent.
The personnel also blamed their leadership for not working on their behalves. They are therefore set to petition the NSS Secretariate on the on the said deductions.