The management of the National Service Scheme has released a total of 6,160 pin codes for the enrolment of the second batch of newly-trained nurses from all accredited Nursing and Midwifery colleges in the country to begin their mandatory one-year national service
All newly trained nurses are to visit the Schemes website to access their pincodes with their respective index number and date of birth.
You will also be required to make a payment of GHc 40 or GHc 41 through mobile money to activate the process.
Management urges all prospective National Service Personnel to complete the enrolment process by 6th November, 2020
Kindly Share This Article with all Nurses Awaiting Their National Service (Rotation). There Is A whatsapp share button below this article. If You Have Any Questions Or Need Any Assistance, Let Us Know In The Comments Section.
- National Service For Nurses (Rotation) – Check Posting, Validation and Biometric Registration. <<<
- Ghana National Service Scheme Procedures And All Details 2020 / 2021.
- Posting To Preferred Institution For National Service Without Paying
- Online Ghana National Service Registration Guide
- National Service Certificate Request Procedures 2020/2021