The Ghana National Service Scheme (NSS) under the leadership of its Executive Director Mr. Mustapha Ussif, has issued a notice to national service personnel across the country to disregard media publication that the National Service Scheme (NSS) has canceled payment of personnel allowances due to the leave given service personnel as a result of the covid-19 pandemic.
Kindly share this article with the whatsapp share button below this article. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section Or You can join our Telegram Group For Teachers, Students And Job Seakers. Here is the Group: >>> Job Vacancies Announcement And Education Discussion Forum <<
- Schedule For Electoral Commission(EC) Training On Voter Registration Exercise
- NSS Personnel Lament Over Unauthorized GHC 50 Deduction From Their Allowances
- Proper Consultation Was Done Before GHC 50 Was Deducted For NSS Cloth : Details
- NASPA Executives Were Threatened To Accept Compulsory GHC50 NSS Deductions : Details
- NASPA Organizing Secretary Dismissed For Supporting Personnel Against NSS Secretariate Over GHC50 Cloth Deductions
Statement By The Ghana National Service Scheme (NSS)
The National Service Scheme (NSS) through its social media handles explained that, all service personnel will continue to receive their national service allowances despite the leave given service personnel.
The National Service Scheme (NSS) noted that, any information concerning the welfare of service personnel are posted on the Official Letterhead or Social Media handles of the scheme as follows:
- Facebook: Ghana National Service Scheme
- Twitter: @nssghana
- Website: NSS.GOV.GH
Service Personnel are advised to verify or authenticate information from the Call Centre, Official Social Media Handles, Website, District Offices or NASPA Representatives. The Scheme reiterates that, it does not communicate through middlemen or any other unofficial medium.
- GES Biometric Registration Of Newly Recruited Teachers Resumes April 21: Full Details
- Newly Posted Teachers With Staff IDs To Be Validated For Payment Of Salary
- Check Full List Of GES Staff ID’s For Newly Recruited Teachers, Date, Schedule And Venue For Biometric Registration 2020
- GES Teaching Staff Recruitment Application Procedures
- GES Non Teaching Staff Recruitment Application Procedures
- GES Auxiliary Staff Recruitment Application Procedures