Here is the NSS Validation And Biometric Registration Procedures For 2021 / 2022.
The management of the National Service Scheme (NSS) has released the flow chart detailing how prospective NSS Personnel should register for NSS Validation And NSS Biometric Registration for 2021/2022 National Service Year.
- Here Are Things To Do After Checking Your Posting
- National Service Certificate Request Procedures
- Ghana National Service : Biometric Registration And Placement
NSS Validation And Biometric Registration Procedures For 2021 / 2022 – Full Guide
Here are official procedures to be followed by prospective NSS Personnel to register and validate their place of posting for the 2021 / 2022 national service.
- First Log onto the NSS website portal at: nss.gov.gh,
- Then check postings and print copy of the appointment letter 2021/2022 SERVICE YEAR
- Afterwards go to your user agency for your of appointment letter to be endorsed by your Head of organization or Human Resource Director with an official stamp
- Afterwards visit the NSS website to schedule an appointment indicating date and time for regional validation and acceptance
- Then proceed to NSS Regional Zonal Registration Centre for validation and registration to obtain Regional Acceptance Number (RAN).
- After the validation, print a new appointment letter which has the “RAN” and make three photocopies Submit a copy to the NSS District Office, give a copy to the user agency and keep one.
Solution To NSS Validation And Biometric Registration Problems
- Rejected National Service Personnel are to go back to NSS Regional Secretariat for reposing and begin the process stated above.
NSS Validation And Biometric Registration Protocols At Registration Centres
- You must Wear face mask
- You must Observe social distance
- You must Sanitize frequently.
- You must Wash hands with soap for at least 20 seconds.