The National Teaching Council (NTC) has officially released the results of the third edition of the Ghana Teacher Licensure Examination (GTLE) held in September . The results were released and announced on 15th January . The NTC also officially announced the NTC certificate request procedures and results statistics 2020 / 2021 as well. This is to say that the March 2019 and September 2019 licensure exams batch would now have to print their GTLE certificates online instead of visiting the NTC office.
This was made known in an official Facbook post with the statement;
It is official. National Teaching Council has released results of September Ghana Teacher Licensure Examination (GTLE)….
Candidates can visit exams.ntc.gov.gh to check their results.
Note: March 2019 candidates can now print their provisional license online.
You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
NTC Ghana Teacher Licensure Examination (GTLE) Results Statistics
From the officially released statistics on 15th January , a total of 27,171 out of the 34,724 candidates who sat for the examination representing 78.2 per cent passed the examination, while, 7,553 representing 21.8 per cent failed.
Six of the candidates, who were impersonated, had their entire results cancelled, while the seventh candidate, who carried unauthorised materials to the examination hall during the Numeracy paper had that paper cancelled as well.
NTC Licensure Exams Results Checking Procedures
Through the online portal
On January 15th 2020, the NTC, asked all those who sat for the examination to check their results from the NTC online portal at www.exams.ntc.gov.gh, using a combination of their personal identification numbers (PINs) and the serial numbers or GTLE index number used during the registration for the examination.
Candidates who wrote the examination could check their results from the NTC online portal at www.exams.ntc.gov.gh, either by use of their personal identification numbers (PINs) assigned them during the registration or their examination index numbers.
Through Colleges of Education / Centers Where The Exam Was Taken
Candidates can also obtain their results from the centers where they sat for the exams.
Check the most concise guide on checking results of the ntc licensure exams 2020 / 2021 below:
How To Access Your NTC Licensure Exams Certificate ; NTC Certificate Request Procedures
Candidates who passed in all the three aspects of the examinations are to print their certificates from the NTC portal instead of visiting the offices of the NTC to collect their certificates. Although this has been the norm with previous licensure exams batches, The NTC certificate accessing procedure changes with the results released in 2020 and subsequent batches. This was made known by the NTC with the statement;
“Candidates, who sat for the March GTLE and passed, should also print their certificates online from the NTC portal,” the statement further instructed.
Detailed Procedures To Access And Print Your NTC Licensure Exams Certificate
- Login to exams.ntc.gov.gh and click on “Result Checking”
- Enter the Serial Number and PIN on the voucher payment receipt given to you at the bank during the registration process, to login.
- If you do not remember the serial number or pin, no problem. Just click on the “Forgotten Details” Link beside the “Submit” button”. This would take you to the recovery page where you can login without the serial number and pin.
- On the recovery page, you can either login with the email address and phone number you used for the registration or your Exam ID and phone number. Whichever one you choose to use, just click the “Submit” after entering it.
- After login, you would see your dashboard with your details and exams results on it.
- You will see two buttons on the page, right below the results; “Print Results” button and “Print Certificate Button”
- Click on the “Print Certificate Button” to print your NTC Certificate