The National Teaching Council is mandated by Education Regulators’ Body Act 2020 (ACT 1023) to improve professional standing and status of teachers and to ensure licensing and registration of teachers in Ghana
The purpose of the Licensing Examination is to enable qualified teachers to acquire a professional license and prepare teachers to meet the demands of the National Teachers Standards of possessing the minimum knowledge skills, values and attitudes necessary to deliver effectively in schools
Kindly Share With The WhatAapp Share Button Below This Article. You can join our Telegram Group For The NTC Exams For Receiving and Solving Questions. Here is the Group: >>> NTC Licensure Exams Discussion Forum<<
- Check How To Buy NTC Licensure Exams Registration Vouchers Online
- NTC Opens Registration For All Teachers To Get A License Without Taking Exams
- NTC Registration For All In Service Private And Public Sector Teachers
- NTC Licensure Exams Past Questions
- Resit Registration For NTC Teacher Licensure Exams
- NTC Certificate Request Procedures
- Detailed NTC Registration Procedures
- A List Of All NTC Portals
Table of Contents
ELIGIBILITY FOR THE LICENSURE EXAMINATION
- All prospective candidates who hold the Diploma in Basic Education (DBE), Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) or a Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE), M.Ed and are desirous of seeking employment as teachers. The candidates are to apply on-line at exams.ntc.gov.gh and complete the application form for the licensure examination
- All the above-mentioned candidates who completed in 2020 or or before qualify to write the examination at a Centre of their choice.
- Candidates who wrote the Ghana Teacher Licensure Examination but were unsuccessful in some papers may register to re-sit.
Fees for registration
a) Fresh candidates are required to pay GH¢280.00 to register for the examination
b) Candidates who are re-sitting are to pay GHe150.00 for one (1) Re-sit paper.
c) Candidates who are re-sitting all two (2) papers are to pay GH 250.00
d) Candidates who are re-sitting all three (3) papers are to pay GHc280.00
- Payment can be made at any branch of GCB Bank LTD and Prudential Bank Ltd nationwide.
- Candidates must notify the bank as fresh students, re-sitting one, two or three papers
- Take Pin and Serial No, from the bank after payment.
- Log onto ntc.gov.gh
- Enter your e-voucher Serial no. and Pin
- Fill in all the fields and remember to upload your passport-size photograph
NOTE: NTC will not accept any request for change of photograph after the examination
Review information provided and submit Print Summary of the inputs made
- Candidates should keep their PIN and SERIAL NUMBERS secure after registration for the licensure examination for further use after the examination Completed application forms should be received online not later than 14th April, 2021