Here is the NTC Past Questions & Answers Portal to aid the preparation of prospective teachers for the NTC Licensure exam.
This article guides on how to Register, Create a new account and Login to take Free practice Tests and access NTC Licensure Exams Past Questions on the NTC Past Questions & Answers Portal.
Kindly share with the whatsapp share button below this article. If you have any enquiries, let us know in the comment section.
You can join our Group>>> NTC Licensure Exams & Teacher Discussion Forum<< for solving questions and updates.
About NTC Past Questions & Answers Portal
- The NTC Ghana teacher licensure (GTLE) past questions portal known as PortaPrep has officially been opened for prospective teachers to take sample tests as well as access all past questions to prepare them for the NTC Exams.
- The NTC Past Questions & Answers Portal is to enable prospective teachers seeking to write the teacher licensure examination to practice adequately for the exams
- It will enable the graduate teachers to practice how to answer the licensure questions to pass the exams.
The launch of the teacher licensure exams past questions portal was introduced after the mass failure recorded in previous NTC Exams after the release of results of candidates.
- The NTC Exams tests the proficiency of trained teacher in essential professional skills, and their literacy and numeracy.
NTC Past Questions & Answers Registration Portal
Here is how to register on the NTC Past Questions & Answers Portal
- First visit the NTC Past Questions & Answers Portal : https://gtleghana.com/
- Then click on the “Register” Button
- Afterwards you will be required to create an account as a Normal User as a Corporate Account
- Choose Normal User if you are an individual registering
- Then Fill in the NTC GTLE PortaPrep Registration form with the following details: First and Last Name, Email Address, Mobile Number, Password, Date of Birth, Region/District/Town, and College of Education Attended
- Afterwards click the “accept Terms & Conditions” check box
- Finally click the Submit Button
NTC Past Questions & Answers Portal Login
Here is how to login on the NTC GTLE PortaPrep Portal
- First visit the NTC Past Questions & Answers Portal: https://gtleghana.com/user/login
- Then Enter your Email Address and Password
- Finally click the “Submit Button” to login to the NTC Past Questions & Answers Login Portal
NTC Past Questions & Answers Portal
Here is how to access ntc past questions as well as take a test on the NTC Past Questions & Answers Portal
- First visit the NTC GTLE PortaPrep Login Portal Website: https://gtleghana.com/
- Then click on the “Free Tests” link
- Afterward answer the QUIZ OF THE DAY
- Then Select your preferred subject area as follows: Essential Skills, Literacy Skills or Numeracy Skills
- Then Read the instruction
- Finally click on Start Test
- You will be presented with tests as well as past questions and answers as the test progresses
- NTC PortaPrep Portal 2022/2023/2024/2025, NTC Porta Prep Portal 2022/2023/2024/2025
- NTC PortaPrep Portal, NTC GTLE PortPrep Portal, NTC PortaPrep Registration Portal, NTC PortaPrep Login Portal,
- NTC Porta Prep Portal, NTC Past Questions & Answers Portal, NTC GTLE Porta Prep Portal, NTC Porta Prep Registration Portal, NTC Porta Prep Login Portal