Here is the NTC Portfolio Assessment Date & Requirements for the Teaching Portfolio .
Kindly Share With The Whatsapp Share Button Below This Article. You can join our Telegram Group For Teachers. Here is the Group: >>> NTC Licensure Exams And Teacher Discussion Forum <<
About NTC Portfolio Assessment
- The NTC Teaching portfolio is an evidence of teachers’ work and accomplishments.
- Portfolio assessors are to inspect items 1 to 21 as stated below during visits to the Newly
Qualified Teachers (NQT’s).
- The NTC Portfolio Assessment is the only means to indicate that the NQTs spent the induction period in classroom and so are eligible to be recommended for license to practice as a professional teacher with one-year professional experience. The artefacts
NTC Portfolio Assessment Date
- The portfolio assessment Starts on the 4th October to 14th December
Items needed for Portfolio Assessment
- All your School information/particulars including GTLE number
- An Evidence of assumption of post and attendance to work as confirmed through a letter by the head of school (period of attendance should be indicated in minutes)
- A comprehensive Teaching Philosophy & its relationship with your teaching techniques and assessment practices
- Provide video/ an audio tape of your best lesson or still photographs of your teaching
- A detailed Scheme of work/Scheme of Learning
- At least 15 samples of Lesson plans you used in teaching
- Samples of student work or sample of activities you have graded, showing your comments
- Your Reflective practice/Reflective logs /Reflections on your practice.
- Your Assessment instruments (test items/quizzes) created by you, with their marking schemes, and an explanation of how effective (or ineffective) the assessment was used or data collection instruments developed by you with sample data collected and analyze and reports generated from the analysis
- Your Work/task sheets drawn for students/clients
- Your Mentor’s report/comments on NQTs behavior, attendance, and attitude towards work
- Your brief report indicating not less than five (5) co-curricular activities engaged in be NQT
- Your Report on Core Competencies which focuses on: How learners were supported to develop new competencies & How learners were supported to use already possessed competences
- Difficulties you had as a teacher in helping learners to either develop or use particular core competence(s).
- Headteacher’s recommendation letter
- List and description of learning/teaching aids (resources) you used that cannot be put into the portfolio.
- A report on career development provided by Head or Mentor based on an assessment of NQTs experiences).
- A concrete Evidence of participating in school-based activities including formal meetings attended.
- At least Three minutes written by NQTs which provide evidence of meetings with the mentor.
- A report written by you showing evidence of meeting with the Head of school
- Provide evidence of In-Service Training attended
How To Prepare NTC Teaching Portfolio
NTC Portfolio Assessment Form, Arears & Scope
NTC Portfolio Assessment Results, Sample & Marking Scheme
NTC Portfolio Assessors List Download 2021-2022-2023-2024, NTC Portfolio Assessment List Download 2021 2022-2023-2024, NTC Portfolio 2021-2022-2023-2024, NTC Portfolio Assessment Guidelines 2021-2022-2023-2024, NTC Teaching Portfolio 2021-2022-2023-2024, NTC Teachers Portfolio 2021-2022-2023-2024, NTC Portfolio Assessment Date 2021-2022-2023-2024, NTC Portfolio Assessment Requirements 2021-2022-2023-2024, NTC Portfolio Assessment Schedule 2021-2022-2023-2024, NTC Portfolio Assessment Results 2021-2022-2023-2024, NTC Portfolio Assessment Documents 2021-2022-2023-2024, NTC Portfolio Assessment Form 2021-2022-2023-2024, NTC Portfolio Assessment Form Download 2021-2022-2023-2024, NTC Portfolio Assessment Results 2021-2022-2023-2024, NTC Portfolio Assessment Sample 2021-2022-2023-2024, NTC Portfolio Assessment Marking Scheme 2021-2022-2023-2024