The National Teaching Council (NTC) has reopened the results checking and certificate printing portal for those who sat for the second and third edition of the Ghana Teacher Licensure Examination (GTLE) held in March and September 2019 respectively, to print their NTC licensure certificates. This is as announced by the NTC exams rep in our facebook group here : NTCLE and GES Forum .
This comes after outcry from former NTC exams candidate’s inability to access and print their certificates. The portal was initially opened in 2019 after the release of results of the respective exams. This is to say that the March 2019 and September 2019 licensure exams batch would now have to print their GTLE certificates online.
Kindly Share with the WhatAapp Share Button Below This Article to inform others. You can join our Telegram Group For The NTC Exams For Receiving and Solving Questions. Here is the Group: >>>NTC Licensure Exams And Teacher Discussion Forum<<
- NTC Certificate Request Procedures
- NTC Opens Registration For All Teachers To Get A License Without Taking Exams
- NTC Registration For All In Service Private And Public Sector Teachers
- NTC Licensure Exams Past Questions 2018/2019/2020
- Resit Registration For NTC Teacher Licensure Exams 2020
- Detailed NTC Registration Procedures
- Complete Overview Of The NTC Licensure Exams Since Its Inception
- A List Of All NTC Portals 2020 / 2021
- NTC Licensure Exams Resit Results Checking Procedures
- Reasons Why You Cannot Access NTC Exams Results
How To Access And Print Your NTC Licensure Exams Certificate According To The NTC
Below is the statement by the NTC representative:
THE GHANA TEACHER LICENSURE EXAMINATION PORTAL IS OPENED NOW.
2019 candidates can now login to print the results slip and Provisional license (certificate). Follow the steps below to log in:
FREE RESULTS AND CERTIFICATE PRINTING PERIOD IS OVER.
- For checking and printing of 2019 results,
- Access the GTLE portal (https://exams.ntc.gov.gh/)
- Select CHECK RESULTS
- Enter your Serial number and PIN and hit submit
- For exhausted login attempts, click on PROCEED and follow the necessary steps.
Detailed Procedures To Access And Print Your NTC Licensure Exams Certificate 2020 / 2021
- Login to exams.ntc.gov.gh and click on “Result Checking”
- Enter the Serial Number and PIN on the voucher payment receipt given to you at the bank during the registration process, to login.
- If you do not remember the serial number or pin, no problem. Just click on the “Forgotten Details” Link beside the “Submit” button”. This would take you to the recovery page where you can login without the serial number and pin.
- On the recovery page, you can either login with the email address and phone number you used for the registration or your Exam ID and phone number. Whichever one you choose to use, just click the “Submit” after entering it.
- After login, you would see your dashboard with your details and exams results on it.
- You will see two buttons on the page, right below the results; “Print Results” button and “Print Certificate Button”
- Click on the “Print Certificate Button” to print your NTC Certificate
- GES Recruitment And Posting 2020/2021: Application Procedures And...
- Ongoing Jobs, Recruitment Vacancies At WAEC Ghana
- GES Recruitment 2020: Prepare For Aptitude Tests, No Protocols
- Apply Here: GES Opens Recruitment Portal For 2017 And 2018 Teache...
- Apply: Ongoing Jobs, Recruitment Vacancies At University of Envir...
- Apply: Ongoing Recruitment At Ministry of Inner City and Zongo De...
- Apply Here: Ghana Statistical Service Reopens Application For Fie...