Here is the NTC Resit Registration Date, Cost & Schedule.
Kindly Share With The WhatAapp Share Button Below This Article. You can join our Telegram Group For The NTC Exams For Receiving and Solving Questions. Here is the Group: >>> NTC Licensure Exams Discussion Forum<<
- NTC Remarking Fee & Application Procedure
- NTC Licensure Exams Resit Results Checking Procedures
- NTC Licensure Exams Past Questions
- NTC Certificate Request Procedures
- Check How To Buy NTC Licensure Exams Registration Vouchers Online
- NTC Opens Registration For All Teachers To Get A License Without Taking Exams
- NTC Registration For All In Service Private And Public Sector Teachers
Table of Contents
NTC Resit Registration Date
The National Teaching Council (NTC) has assured candidates who could not pass the March Ghana Teacher Licensure Examination (GTLE) of a possible resit registration in the middle of August.
The NTC in a statement issued by the national secretariat of the Teacher Trainees Association of Ghana (TTAG) on August 6, 2021, indicated, it was working to open the portal in the middle of this month (August) for the victims to redeem themselves.
Following the release from TTAG on the mass failure of the just ended March Licensure Examination, the leadership of TTAG on Thursday 5th August, 2021, engaged the Registrar of National Teaching Council, Dr. Christian Addai Poku in Accra to ascertain the cause of the mass failure, demand statistics and procedure for remarking, and also appealed for another exams to be conducted as soon as possible for the victims to be recruited by GES.
The leadership further appealed to the Registrar for the victims to be given the opportunity to redeem themselves before the portal of GES will be opened for recruitment. The Registrar assured the delegation that they are working to open the portal in the middle of this month (August) for the victims to redeem themselves.
NTC Exams Remarking
NTC Exams Resit Registration Procedures
NTC Licensure Exams Resit Results Checking Procedures
NTC Resit Registration Fees – Cost
- Candidates who are re-sitting are to pay GHȻ100.00 for one (1) Re-sit paper.
- Candidates who are re-sitting all two (2) papers are to pay GHȻ200.00.
- Candidates who are re-sitting all three (3) papers are to pay GHȻ 220.00